What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
PG: Stephen Curry - 2016
SG: Kawhi Leonard - 2017 or 2019
SF: Kevin Durant - 2014 or 2017
PF: LeBron James - 2013 or 2016
C: Anthony Davis - 2018

I believe this team's floor spacing + shooting + athleticism would be just too much for any team.
They'd beat the 90s team in a best of 7 series. Do you agree?

Last edited:
Not sure about the 90s team but the 80's team with Jordan, Magic, Malone, Bird, and Hakeem would beat them imo.

Not sure about the 90s team but the 80's team with Jordan, Magic, Malone, Bird, and Hakeem would beat them imo.
Lmao. That team has ONE perimeter defender. Would give up All Star game level scoring to today's team

Jordan and Bird were both great perimeter defenders. Not sure if serious.
Larry bird has never been considered a "great" defender. Jordan would be the only player on that team capable of guarding today's team where everyone can shoot 3's. Today's team has elite rim protection, and elite wing defense, and everyone can shoot. Both Malone and Hakeem are incapable of creating their own shot. It would be a blowout of epic proportions

Shaq and Duncan would wreck KD and AD.

Kobe would wreck Kawhi Leonard

Allen Iverson would wreck Steph Curry

Lebron would give LeBron some real trouble tho

Shaq and Duncan would wreck KD and AD.

Kobe would wreck Kawhi Leonard

Allen Iverson would wreck Steph Curry

Lebron would give LeBron some real trouble tho
We can pretend we don't watch ball. It's ok.

I can confidently add 7 more players to this 2010's 5-man team and I'm pretty sure they'd roflstomp your Dream Team. The game has evolved.

First off, I believe an all star team from the 80's and 90's could beat your team with their current skill set. Secondly, even if that wasn't the case, do you not think if the dudes from the 80's and 90's played today, that would not also evolve and slay the current league now. Bird would be hitting ten 3's a game, Jordan would be schooling dudes left and right today, and Magic would have 5 seasons in a row of triple doubles with this zero defense league.

Back