2010 Nogi World Championship Live Stream ($10)

GSparky

Green Belt
Reaction score

I am pretty disappointed that I have to pay for the live stream. I was planning on purchasing all the No-Gi Worlds, No-Gi Pans & ADCC with the discount that they offer with the stream, not sure if I'm gonna pay for the stream or not but they are making it seem like there will be no discount, just a $5 Gift Certificate for budovideos, if that is the case, I wont purchase anything & I'll wait for the next stream in 2011.

Thoughts?

I say nay on this, until they improve on watching multiple matches on any mat you want. I'm staying away...so far awwwaayyy, I ran so farrrr awwaa...I'll stop.

I am pretty disappointed that I have to pay for the live stream. I was planning on purchasing all the No-Gi Worlds, No-Gi Pans & ADCC with the discount that they offer with the stream, not sure if I'm gonna pay for the stream or not but they are making it seem like there will be no discount, just a $5 Gift Certificate for budovideos, if that is the case, I wont purchase anything & I'll wait for the next stream in 2011.

Thoughts?

wow, cool story bro. thanks for updating us on what shit you are gonna buy and what coupons you use.

I'm not paying to watch the No Gi worlds. ADCC is still where it's at for no gi.

I say nay on this, until they improve on watching multiple matches on any mat you want. I'm staying away...so far awwwaayyy, I ran so farrrr awwaa...I'll stop.

flight of seagulls?

Well BudoVideos replied back to me on youtube & they said that they will still be having a huge sale just like the 2010 JJ Worlds. Just to clear that up for all those that are interested.

I'm not a computer genius, but you would think that could be achieved in 2010.

I'm not paying to watch the No Gi worlds. ADCC is still where it's at for no gi.

This too. If Cobrinha and Rafael Mendes are in it, I might buckle down. I'm assuming the brackets are a long ways off. I think the NoGi Worlds should really add heelhooks too. I know this is a separate discussion, but if it's No-Gi, especially at the worlds, let people do twisting leglocks.

Do you have an estimate on the total amount of Jiu-Jitsu dvds you have bought? We can let you know how much training that would have payed for.

Do you have an estimate on the total amount of Jiu-Jitsu dvds you have bought? We can let you know how much training that would have payed for.

He's said thousands of dollars. Several years at a BJJ/MMA academy. Decades of training at most Judo clubs. Probably at least a hundred hours of privates with world champion competitors and world class coaches. The funny thing is cut all that in half and there's STILL plenty of money to buy DVDs AND train.

Back