2010 Nogi Wold Championships Live Stream!

BudoVideos

White Belt
Reaction score

Event date: Nov 7th
Event location: Long Beach Pyramid
Time: All day
Where: www.Budovideos.com

Your ticket gets you a front row seat on a full days worth of action. This isn't a measly 2 hour show. This event will run from early in the morning until the evening so stock up on your food and drink, invite some friends over and let the party begin!

The competitor list has not been finalized but we will update this page as we hear about who will be competing.
Past years events have included:

Josh Barnett
Cobrinha
Tarsis Humphreys
Caio Terra
Romulo Barral
Baret Yoshida
Hillary Williams
And the list goes on and on....

Purchase your ticket now and you will also get a bonus $5 gift card for use on Budovideos.com *

The live broadcast will feature:
-Commentary from Shawn Williams, Caleb & Budo Jake
-Free product giveaways
-Special guest interviews
-Interviews with gold medalists

Don't miss out on the most prestigious annual no gi event in the world - the No Gi World Championships!

*Gift cards will be emailed within one week after the event (mid November).

Hillary's competing?
I thought she was injured.

*edit* never mind. I didn't completely read the post.

That's what I was going to say, lol. I'll be reffing, no competing for me. Boo. :(

Already bought the ticket, very nice, small price for a big show.

That's what I was going to say, lol. I'll be reffing, no competing for me. Boo. :(

That would be amazing to be reffed by a World Champ. Too bad a lot of people won't even realize that they are being reffed by someone as high quality as you.

Pretty psyched for this. Probably getting my ticket friday.

That would be amazing to be reffed by a World Champ. Too bad a lot of people won't even realize that they are being reffed by someone as high quality as you.

Arent all the refs at worlds black belts?

stoked for this but i really wish you guys could get someone besides shawn williams to commentate these things, i wanted to stab my ears during the ADCC broadcast.

stoked for this but i really wish you guys could get someone besides shawn williams to commentate these things, i wanted to stab my ears during the ADCC broadcast.

Are you talking about the ADCC live broadcast, or the finals commentary on the dvd? Because the live broadcast wasn't Williams.

Arent all the refs at worlds black belts?

Brown or black and having completed a ref course. For bigger tournaments they get people that have worked for long periods of time. I just guess they liked me at the Miami Open so they asked me for a big one.

Back