2009 Anderson Beats 2020 Jones

2009 Anderson got taken down by.....

Jon Jones couldn’t take him down, why.....?

2028 Erick Silva beats any version of Anderson Silva. Change my mind!

Anderson Silva, of 2009, when he fought Forrest Griffin, would have his way with Jon Jones of today.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg
Anderson didn't have the takedown defense to force Jones to stand with him.

I'm not a Bones fan....but there is no version of Jones that I have seen that makes me think there is any version of Anderson that could beat him.

In other words, I don't think prime Anderson beats any version of Jones we have seen to date.

I have no actual idea but 2020 Jon might have a big motivation problem. If he had to face a prime Anderson he might fight different. Prime vs prime it heavily favors Jon due to wrestling difference.

There is literally no version of Anderson Silva from any past that beats Jon Jones.

Anderson would get slapped and he knew it hence why he ducked him

I would root for Anderson in that fight, but there's no way any version of him beats Jones.

In fact, i am entirely certain that things would get ugly pretty fast in that fight...

Jones destroys any version of Anderson easily and effortlessly.

Prime Jones beats prime Anderson but prime Anderson would starch current Jones

People are insane thinking Anderson couldn't beat a guy that Thiago Santos with no functional legs arguably beat.

2004 Fedor beats 2010 Anderson beats 2020 Jones beats 2010 Fedor beats 2004 GSP beats 2020 Anderson

Back