2008 Pan-Am Results??

flashNsmash

when it rains...
@Gold
Reaction score
anybody have a link to the full results? or care to post them here?

all i know is that my buddy Jake MacKenzie won LW purple in a very competitive field featuring Ryan Hall among others, so big congrats to him

yeah i made this thread a while ago, thanks for the Graciemag link Terere.

^ yeah lol I was waiting around for more pics to see if I could catch a glimpse of jake competin in one of them haha!

I still don't know who he fought, I would LOVE to hear he fought Ryan in the finals... I only talked to him for a second this morning, think he was still up celebrating.

I heard the following (unconfirmed):

Black Belt:

Lovato, Celsinho, Galvao, Big Mac, Gustavo Campos, and Cobrinha won their weights.

Galvao won the absolute.

Brown Belt:

Kron and Chris Moriarty won their weights.

I'm hoping for a full listing, just so I can see how people in my school did. If not, it's not a big deal. I'll just find out tomorrow at class.

I heard the following (unconfirmed):

Black Belt:

Lovato, Celsinho, Galvao, Big Mac, Gustavo Campos, and Cobrinha won their weights.

Galvao won the absolute.

Brown Belt:

Kron and Chris Moriarty won their weights.

Big Mac and Lovato not in the same weight class anymore? I watched them go at it at the Mundials last year in the super-super-heavy or whatever?

Big Mac and Lovato not in the same weight class anymore? I watched them go at it at the Mundials last year in the super-super-heavy or whatever?

Lovato was fighting above his weight at the Mundials. He didn't want to be in the same division as his teammate Xande, and I guess he was ducking Roger.

Is there a thread any where, or a site that list actual pan am results for all belts?

last time i checked ibjjf.org it hadn't been updated

It sounds like Sherdog grapplers did better last year ... nobody's posting with medalage.

Back