Elections 20,000 Troops Occupy DC for Inauguration

Ah, so understanding something is condoning it.

When your "understanding" leads to you not condemning the riots, then yes, you are condoning them through personal rationalization.

You're either for or against rioting to accomplish goals. There is no in between. You're just too much of a coward to explicitly express your support, so you play these dumb games and tip toe around your support, because you know it's an indefensible position.

When your "understanding" leads to you not condemning the riots, then yes, you are condoning them through personal rationalization.

You're either for or against rioting to accomplish goals. There is no in between. You're just too much of a coward to explicitly express your support, so you play these dumb games and tip toe around your support, because you know it's an indefensible position.

Ok, you're really not understanding what the word understanding means. You seem to not understand that understanding something is merely the first step towards taking any position on it, either condoning or condemning it. Understand?

I thought you people had a better educational system than the USA.........

Ok, you're really not understanding what the word understanding means. You seem to not understand that understanding something is merely the first step towards taking any position on it, either condoning or condemning it. Understand?

I thought you people had a better educational system than the USA.........

So that's a "No, I did not condemn the BLM riots, as I understand their position and support their violent means to accomplish their goals."

Thanks. You just proved what you were trying to deny. You support rioting when it's for a cause you support. Again, there is no in between. You either support violence to achieve political goals, or you don't. You obviously do...just as long as it's for something you support.

Maybe Trump supporters could stop hanging around with nazis if they don't want to be called nazis. Just a thought.

OlSvwC4.jpg
What about BLM protesting right along Communist? By your logic that means that all BLM protesters are Communist or all Muslims are terrorists because a few commit terrible acts. See the trend? This my friend is identity politics.

Unfortunately, Trump is the reason we have a military presence in DC and here you are blaming everyone but him. Personal responsibility is dead with the GOP, it's always someone else's fault when it comes to Trump, the poor useless victim.

The troops aren't necessary. The capitol police can just beef up their numbers and this time not open the capitol doors.

This political theater just threw Hong Kong demonstrators under the bus. China has a blank check for their increase of arrests. And now china and all governments can point to americca when they use troops on their own people.and to use troops to occupy areas. Brilliant play leftists

Last edited:
What about BLM protesting right along Communist? By your logic that means that all BLM protesters are Communist or all Muslims are terrorists because a few commit terrible acts. See the trend? This my friend is identity politics.

You guys called BLM a "marxist organization" and terrorists everyday single day since it's inception, so don't cry when you get called a scum bag nazi for hanging out with scum bag nazis, and play the "let's all get along" card. Trump supporters should walk that man off the premises like they would try to do to a pbs reporter. Not one person there sees that guy and does a double take? Yeah.. totally not a bunch of nazis or nazi sympathizers. :rolleyes:

What about not comparing some dumb college kids with silly ideas about communism to an old man man who is literally pro death camps? I have yet to see any pro gulag shirts at BLM rallies so I don't see the comparison here being very valid tbh.

So that's a "No, I did not condemn the BLM riots, as I understand their position and support their violent means to accomplish their goals."

Thanks. You just proved what you were trying to deny. You support rioting when it's for a cause you support. Again, there is no in between. You either support violence to achieve political goals, or you don't. You obviously do...just as long as it's for something you support.

It's odd how the election in my country broke you.

The fact you could trip up this bad on a such an absurdly simple concept is beyond me. Still can't understand the difference between understanding and either condemning or condoning.

LOL, maybe you did drink some lysol!!!

Good. Law and Order needs to be maintained. We've already had blood shed in the Capital building. A strong boot needs to be brought down on these murderous mobs trying to subvert democracy before they spiral out of control. There was a time in this country when we took traitors seriously and punished them accordingly, that needs to make a come back.

The fact you could trip up this bad on a such an absurdly simple concept is beyond me. Still can't understand the difference between understanding and either condemning or condoning.

That's because there is no difference, genius. If you "understand" their methods and don't condemn them, you are condoning them, since you "understand" why they are being violent.

I'm talking to a toddler.

That's because there is no difference, genius. If you "understand" their methods and don't condemn them, you are condoning them, since you "understand" why they are being violent.

I'm talking to a toddler.

Ok, do you understand as to why the insurrectionists stormed the US Capital building?

I do.

Does that mean, to you, that I now condone MAGA violence?

Ok, do you understand as to why the insurrectionists stormed the US Capital building?

Sure, I understand why. I still condemn them. See the difference between my stance and yours? I condemn the Trumpsters who stormed the Capitol, regardless. You on the other hand refuse to condemn the BLM riots, because you "understand". Which is a fancy way of tip toeing around the fact that you support wholeheartedly, because you agree with their cause.

Sure, I understand why. I still condemn them. See the difference between my stance and yours? I condemn the Trumpsters who stormed the Capitol, regardless. You on the other hand refuse to condemn the BLM riots, because you "understand". Which is a fancy way of tip toeing around the fact that you support wholeheartedly, because you agree with their cause.

So you just wanted to whinge?

You've kept saying by understanding, I'm condemning riots on one side. You showed a supreme incapability in discerning the difference between understanding something and either condemning or condoning something.

And now you're making the distinction, but only for yourself, while still claiming that I, by simply understanding a situation, am condoning it.

"You on the other hand refuse to condemn the BLM riots, because you "understand"."

<Dany07>

You're a funny bitch. This is why you win WR awards for being low rent........

You guys called BLM a "marxist organization" and terrorists everyday single day since it's inception, so don't cry when you get called a scum bag nazi for hanging out with scum bag nazis, and play the "let's all get along" card. Trump supporters should walk that man off the premises like they would try to do to a pbs reporter. Not one person there sees that guy and does a double take? Yeah.. totally not a bunch of nazis or nazi sympathizers. :rolleyes:

What about not comparing some dumb college kids with silly ideas about communism to an old man man who is literally pro death camps? I have yet to see any pro gulag shirts at BLM rallies so I don't see the comparison here being very valid tbh.
I didn't call anybody anything. Why are you so angry? Who is you guys?

So you just wanted to whinge?

You've kept saying by understanding, I'm condemning riots on one side. You showed a supreme incapability in discerning the difference between understanding something and either condemning or condoning something.

And now you're making the distinction, but only for yourself, while still claiming that I, by simply understanding a situation, am condoning it.

"You on the other hand refuse to condemn the BLM riots, because you "understand"."

<Dany07>

You're a funny bitch. This is why you win WR awards for being low rent........

That's a whole lot of not condemning the BLM riots.

I condemn rioting.

No, specifically condemn BLM's rioting. It's amazing how you keep dancing around it, and think nobody notices. Prove you can actually type the words "I condemn the BLM riots. It has no place in democracy."

You can't do it, can you?

No, specifically condemn BLM's rioting. It's amazing how you keep dancing around it, and think nobody notices. Prove you can actually type the words "I condemn the BLM riots. It has no place in democracy."

You can't do it, can you?

I've already condemned the summer riots. Calling them BLM riots is a tad disingenuous, since BLM isn't a cohesive organization. Anyone who riots loses the moral ground, and this does damage to the cause of the protesters.

It's amazing to me, the idea you thought you had some gotcha........by clearly not understanding the clear and obvious differences between understanding a situation and condoning it.

I mean, that's dogshit and hilarious, even for you, the guy who wants to see liberals drenched in cum, and who defended a retard who thought you could flush the lungs with hospital disinfectants.

"I'll take that as a no, I wanted Killer Kyle to be lynched on national television."

I've already condemned the summer riots. Calling them BLM riots is a tad disingenuous, since BLM isn't a cohesive organization.

LOL, and there it is.

Come to think of it, I don't think those people at the Capitol were actually Trump supporters, despite their flags and chants. Probably just a bunch random rabblerousers unjustly using Trump as their conduit...

You're such a clown.

Back