Elections 20,000 Troops Occupy DC for Inauguration

Oh, I wasn’t thinking about domestic terrorism when you said that. What a great new era where we don’t even have to import terrorism.

You can't beat good old-fashioned, All American, Mom and Apple Pie terrorism!;)

Last edited:
If these politicians and media personalities would stop calling Trump supporters racists, bigots and nazis, we might be able to find some common ground and improve communication and relations. Crazy times...
Not going to happen especially now.

The lefties smell blood in the water because their enemy made themselves look bad last week. So they all hit themselves with that Magic Men In Black memory eraser going back to June and now they're walking around like they have the moral High Ground.

Not just drunk people. Anyone and everyone that disagrees with them is a bigot. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this upcoming summer they start cheering along having Trump supporters social media accounts shut down because contradictory ideas are Dangerous Ones and the American people must be protected.

Biden gets sniped. Video shows Kamala signing "now" with her hand. Chuck Schumer is picked as VP.

If these politicians and media personalities would stop calling Trump supporters racists, bigots and nazis, we might be able to find some common ground and improve communication and relations. Crazy times...
You are so on the money though. Should be the elite vs the people.

Will the Capitol inspire others to revolt, a preamble to the real revolution?

for years, the Trumpian take on this was that the end of the country rhetoric was all hot air, but the Capitol showed that it wasn’t

what do we predict the odds are of another ordeal at DC or elsewhere?

I imagine the big push was the 6th. And now that Trump has officially joined the deep state, no one is around to give the marching orders

PS: trumpers have splintered into people calling for a new political party, the patriot party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...er-among-acolytes-let-down-by-lack-of-support

I wonder what their platform will be

I dislike your tones.

Lol at bootlickers so dumb they support the normalization of American military occupation.

And it'll be "for your protection" of course.

BLM can murder 5 cops in Texas and obama and the left blame the police. THe right wing gets uppity and riots? Military occupation. The establishment is acting shook.

I think we should all be against the normalization of military occupation. Betcha the 100% fake "anti establishment" left doesn't agree

Unfortunately, Trump is the reason we have a military presence in DC and here you are blaming everyone but him. Personal responsibility is dead with the GOP, it's always someone else's fault when it comes to Trump, the poor useless victim.

Yeah everyone on all sides is as insane as Qtards; you really nailed it there eh bud?
Stick to snowshoeing.

Not sure where you managed to misconstrue what I said into that... ?

You sound a bit butthurt snowflake.

Sorry for wishing for safety for human beings.

Pretending your side never does anything wrong. Having the news cover for you and make excuses. That’s what the soft has done.
Meanwhile the right disavows any and all violence from its side and doesn’t have the media run cover for it Notice how the right here has said the riot was bad. You don’t have that from the left with all the BLM riots. In fact you never admitted there was violence, not even from antifa
I’m sure your mom loves your attitude and it makes you the edgiest person in the house.

It's truly startling how you guys can simply create arguments for the people you argue against, proceeding to argue against their arguments, and not arguing against me or the people actually arguing you.

"Meanwhile the right disavows any and all violence from its side and doesn’t have the media run cover for it"

A lot of you people, including WH officials and sitting reps, have blamed this all on Antifa, as has Fox News and your other wingnuts channels.

You really need to learn how to spell your thoughts out. Seriously. Your arguments are trash and you spew them forth as such.

It's truly startling how you guys can simply create arguments for the people you argue against, proceeding to argue against their arguments, and not arguing against me or the people actually arguing you.

"Meanwhile the right disavows any and all violence from its side and doesn’t have the media run cover for it"

A lot of you people, including WH officials and sitting reps, have blamed this all on Antifa, as has Fox News and your other wingnuts channels.

You really need to learn how to spell your thoughts out. Seriously. Your arguments are trash and you spew them forth as such.
I disavowed the capital break ins and violence from day one. You never did so for your side's violence. You said retarded stuff like 'LOL Portland is still there'. As though that diminishes the violence that had been done.
I didn't blame antifa, you lie. Maybe stop being a coward about your positions and then lying to cover up your cowardice?
I already disavowed my side's violence and think it was a massive mistake.
Meanwhile you're still carrying water for all the nonsense you side has committed.

You guys know that they're the Trojan Horse, right? The look on Biden's face when they all put on MAGA hats as he's taking his oath, is gonna be priceless.

I disavowed the capital break ins and violence from day one. You never did so for your side's violence. You said retarded stuff like 'LOL Portland is still there'. As though that diminishes the violence that had been done.
I didn't blame antifa, you lie. Maybe stop being a coward about your positions and then lying to cover up your cowardice?
I already disavowed my side's violence and think it was a massive mistake.
Meanwhile you're still carrying water for all the nonsense you side has committed.

You're sucking off the people who incited the insurrection, and you people suck off their disasters of policies as well.

"You never did so for your side's violence."

Yeah, scour my post history and I'm dead sure you'll find me condemning violence.

Understanding them, their scale, and the reasons behind them was never condoning. You people are too dumb to actually dialogue with information provided to you.

Like on race, the reasons for those riots. You people scurry away when studies on poverty and systemic pressures towards blacks are brought up. It's vague claims of culture or other nonsense that doesn't in the least track, and some bullshit game of obfuscation because you don't have an argument.

Lastly, you also need to learn how to read.

You guys know that they're the Trojan Horse, right? The look on Biden's face when they all put on MAGA hats as he's taking his oath, is gonna be priceless.

Yep, and Biden is gonna be like "You were right, Heretic!! He didn't mean you should flush your body with disinfectants, nope!!!"

Maybe Trump supporters could stop hanging around with nazis if they don't want to be called nazis. Just a thought.

OlSvwC4.jpg

Understanding them, their scale, and the reasons behind them was never condoning.

Actually, that's the definition of condoning them, genius. You "understand" the reasons behind them and support them for those reasons. That's condoning them.

My God, you're dumb.

Actually, that's the definition of condoning them, genius. You "understand" the reasons behind them and support them for those reasons. That's condoning them.

My God, you're dumb.

Ah, so understanding something is condoning it.

And you guys wonder why people think you're complete morons. Hmm.

I understand why people would storm the Capitol if they actually believed Congress was in the process of officially legitimizing a rigged election and installing as president a man who lost in a landslide to Donald Trump.

Does that mean I "condoned" the violence, Einstein?

Back