Elections 20,000 Troops Occupy DC for Inauguration

I've bought extra beer and snacks for Inauguration Day; they'll be showing the whole thing live on the BBC:)

Prepare yourselves for a full-blown gong show, not only in DC but all over the Country.

It is not going to be pretty.

Right or left, I honestly wish the best for all you crazy fucks down south.
Who do you think the conservatives will kill first?

Lol at bootlickers so dumb they support the normalization of American military occupation.

And it'll be "for your protection" of course.

BLM can murder 5 cops in Texas and obama and the left blame the police. THe right wing gets uppity and riots? Military occupation. The establishment is acting shook.

I think we should all be against the normalization of military occupation. Betcha the 100% fake "anti establishment" left doesn't agree
Your boy Trump set Capital police and other LEOs on peacefull protesters at Lafayette square, violating their 1st amendment rights. Your side is the one putting LEOs on a pedestal and defending them against calls for accountability. So don't talk about bootlickers unless you are willing to look in the mirror.

Lol at bootlickers so dumb they support the normalization of American military occupation.

And it'll be "for your protection" of course.

BLM can murder 5 cops in Texas and obama and the left blame the police. THe right wing gets uppity and riots? Military occupation. The establishment is acting shook.

I think we should all be against the normalization of military occupation. Betcha the 100% fake "anti establishment" left doesn't agree
Doesn't matter as long as t
the trumpers all had a boner for law and order back then. what happened?

i guess it doesnt fit their political narrative when a bunch of their own try to overthrow democracy because their candidate of choice lost the election.

The police arresting people for having their businesses being open. That is what happened in many areas

Your boy Trump set Capital police and other LEOs on peacefull protesters at Lafayette square, violating their 1st amendment rights. Your side is the one putting LEOs on a pedestal and defending them against calls for accountability. So don't talk about bootlickers unless you are willing to look in the mirror.

If he had to look in a mirror before he posted he wouldn't be able to reply to anything though. That isn't fair to ask of any Trump supporter. Lmao

Those protestors were so violent that they injured over 80 police. They were so violent that's the secret service, which does not fuck around, had to usher the president to a bunker bc of concerns about his safety. The protestors lit iconic St. John's on fire and tried to burn it down.

Before they could try to Burn it down again they got cleared out.

Many of the right have turned against the police due to the left's use of them to close small businesses. Why back the blue when they are willingly helping destroy small businesses and break the constitution

Many of the right have turned against the police due to the left's use of them to close small businesses. Why back the blue when they are willingly helping destroy small businesses and break the constitution

Do you hear yourselves? You people are batshit crazy. The police have been used as agents of the state in regards to forfeiture for DECADES.

Trump's own DOJ are the people responsible for making sure cops get all this military gear, departments aren't subject to any sort of review process, and it was Trump's DOJ that reinstated the civil forfeiture practice in regards to policing.

You nutjobs never have a clue. I can't wait for the absolutely idiotic response I'll get........

Do you hear yourselves? You people are batshit crazy. The police have been used as agents of the state in regards to forfeiture for DECADES.

Trump's own DOJ are the people responsible for making sure cops get all this military gear, departments aren't subject to any sort of review process, and it was Trump's DOJ that reinstated the civil forfeiture practice in regards to policing.

You nutjobs never have a clue. I can't wait for the absolutely idiotic response I'll get........
Dur is your default setting? Many here, including myself have said we don't need militarized police. I made a thread about it in 13 or 14.
Despite the police being use for awful things, I still supported them as people, as they upheld security and safety. They don't have to arrest people for unjust laws, that is on them to do so. No one is supporting them being militarized nor for their abuses. We supported them for our community's well being against lawlessness.

You're also the one that dodged me on multiple times about political violence from the left. Meanwhile you ignore and excuse increased crime and political attacks that have been the outcome of the left's support of rioting and so on. I don't expect any honesty out of you. You've never answered a hard question here.

the police do not make the laws. they just enforce them

what part of this is so hard for people to understand?

You turn around enough, you end up back where you were.

Even illegal laws? Even ones that hurt the community?

well, just dont go collecting rain water in a bucket in oregon or you might find yourself on the receiving end of the nightstick

just dont hire rudy giuliani as your defense, or you'll end up turning your bylaw ticket into the electric chair.

Last edited:
well, just dont go collecting rain water in a bucket in oregon or you might find yourself on the receiving end of the nightstick

just dont hire rudy giuliani as your defense, or youll end up turning your ticket into the electric chair.

I am curious about illegal laws... Sounds exciting.
The laws are against the law. A renegade.

Good. I don't support riots, and apparently all it took was "the other side" doing it once for the left to completely support military occupation to tamp out protests. Good luck with your next attempt a "women's march" or BLM riot.

ou3mvhuli7b61.jpg
<AckbarTrap>

Last edited:
Dur is your default setting? Many here, including myself have said we don't need militarized police. I made a thread about it in 13 or 14.
Despite the police being use for awful things, I still supported them as people, as they upheld security and safety. They don't have to arrest people for unjust laws, that is on them to do so. No one is supporting them being militarized nor for their abuses. We supported them for our community's well being against lawlessness.

You're also the one that dodged me on multiple times about political violence from the left. Meanwhile you ignore and excuse increased crime and political attacks that have been the outcome of the left's support of rioting and so on. I don't expect any honesty out of you. You've never answered a hard question here.

Bro, you justified the right wing turning on cops because they were used to shut businesses by "the left". I mean, goddamn that's stupid!!!

"You're also the one that dodged me on multiple times about political violence from the left."

https://acleddata.com/2019/11/05/as...states-acled-pilot-data-preliminary-findings/

Dodge this shit, bitch. Talk about honesty. How many of these under siege cities have you been to, guy? I've been to Seattle and Portland more times than I can count since they were taken over, and...........you're wrong!!!

And on violence overall, let's do a tally. First, I'll go.

Two examples:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting
11 deaths

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting
23 deaths

From those two instances alone, we've got 34 deaths caused by right wingers.

Now you go!!!

Back