Elections 20,000 Troops Occupy DC for Inauguration

DavidsGhost

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Will the Capitol inspire others to revolt, a preamble to the real revolution?

for years, the Trumpian take on this was that the end of the country rhetoric was all hot air, but the Capitol showed that it wasn’t

what do we predict the odds are of another ordeal at DC or elsewhere?

I imagine the big push was the 6th. And now that Trump has officially joined the deep state, no one is around to give the marching orders

PS: trumpers have splintered into people calling for a new political party, the patriot party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...er-among-acolytes-let-down-by-lack-of-support

I wonder what their platform will be

Will the Capitol inspire others to revolt, a preamble to the real revolution?

for years, the Trumpian take on this was that the end of the country rhetoric was all hot air, but the Capitol showed that it wasn’t

what do we predict the odds are of another ordeal at DC or elsewhere?

I imagine the big push was the 6th. And now that Trump has officially joined the deep state, no one is around to give the marching orders

PS: trumpers have splintered into people calling for a new political party, the patriot party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...er-among-acolytes-let-down-by-lack-of-support

I wonder what their platform will be

its hilarious at this point that these chuds even call themselves patriots

This is just more proof that Trump was working with the globalist and deep state all along. Cause as much problems as possible so that the country can become a police state and more rights are taken away. Congratulations on your new utopia Trumptards you deserve it.

Prepare yourselves for a full-blown gong show, not only in DC but all over the Country.

It is not going to be pretty.

Right or left, I honestly wish the best for all you crazy fucks down south.

Prepare yourselves for a full-blown gong show, not only in DC but all over the Country.

It is not going to be pretty.

Right or left, I honestly wish the best for all you crazy fucks down south.

build the cages joe!

Lol at bootlickers so dumb they support the normalization of American military occupation.

And it'll be "for your protection" of course.

BLM can murder 5 cops in Texas and obama and the left blame the police. THe right wing gets uppity and riots? Military occupation. The establishment is acting shook.

I think we should all be against the normalization of military occupation. Betcha the 100% fake "anti establishment" left doesn't agree

Lol at bootlickers so dumb they support the normalization of American military occupation.

BLM can murder 5 cops in Texas and obama and the left blame the police. THe right wing gets uppity and riots? Military occupation. The establishment is acting shook.

I think we should all be against the normalization of military occupation. Betcha the 100% fake "anti establishment" left doesn't agree
Oh spare me. I bet you were hyped on unmarked feds invading Portland and snatching people up off the street with no charges this summer.

Just no logical consistency or anything

Oh spare me. I bet you were hyped on unmarked feds invading Portland and snatching people up off the street with no charges this summer.

the trumpers all had a boner for law and order back then. what happened?

i guess it doesnt fit their political narrative when a bunch of their own try to overthrow democracy because their candidate of choice lost the election.

the trumpers all had a boner for law and order back then. what happened?

i guess it doesnt fit their political narrative when a bunch of their own try to overthrow democracy because their candidate of choice lost the election.
'Muh sedition.

By the way, American presidential elections are pretty straightforward, right? Everyone can vote for whoever they want, including candidates not affiliated with dem/gop? So if half the country votes for a democrat, and then one quarter votes republican and one quarter votes Mickey Mouse, then the outcome is democrats win by a landslide?

If so it kinda makes me appreciate the french system more. From what I remember their election is more like a tournament where candidates are eliminated in successive elections, until only two remains.

If the republicans were to split, this would be a better way to facilitate the will of the people. Half of the right-wing voter base might prefer the Patriot Party over the gop, but they sure as heck prefer the gop over the democrats.

By the way, American presidential elections are pretty straightforward, right? Everyone can vote for whoever they want, including candidates not affiliated with dem/gop? So if half the country votes for a democrat, and then one quarter votes republican and one quarter votes Mickey Mouse, then the outcome is democrats win by a landslide?

If so it kinda makes me appreciate the french system more. From what I remember their election is more like a tournament where candidates are eliminated in successive elections, until only two remains.

If the republicans were to split, this would be a better way to facilitate the will of the people. Half of the right-wing voter base might prefer the Patriot Party over the gop, but they sure as heck prefer the gop over the democrats.

Yes that's how our system works. Its why people say voting 3rd party is wasting your vote.

So this has all been foretold by Q. These troops are actually there to support the President. To maintain power and then arrest the Dems and the 10 House members.

The number of family members/acquaintances I've seen posting shit like this is disturbing. The people that fell down the Q-tard hole are never coming out.

Yes that's how our system works. Its why people say voting 3rd party is wasting your vote.

Tricky shit. You guys ever thought about constitutional monarchy? It's pretty great. Head of State becomes a hereditary title, then you strip that position of everything but strictly symbolic power, and you portion out that power to a ministry.

You may have made some bad political choices in the past, but it's never too late to change.

Back