2 v 2 GOATS

Law Dog

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would be the World Cup GOAT tandem in a 2 v 2?

I got Jones & Fedor.

I was contemplating Jones / Hunt or Jones / Cro Cop, but after thinking about it, I believe Fedor and Jones would wreck any other tandem we could see to date.
However, Juiced up Brock / Carwin, or Cain / Anderson would be quite the formidable duo.

Just a few reasons in no particular order.

1. If Fedor gets ko’d (and that’s a very big if) then Jones is creative enough to pull out a 1 v 2 victory, if anyone is (and vice versa).

2. They both have (Fedor had) great chins.

3. If they get one guy down and it’s them v 1, Jones can just oblique kick the dude to keep him at bay, as Fedor methodically plans his attack and knocks dude cold.

4. They have the wrestling/sambo skill-set, length, cardio, size, experience & enough power to hang with any duo I can think of (I think).

5. Jon Fitch is retired.

Keep in mind; if this thread has been made before, they probably weren’t factoring in Curtis Blaydes or Dada 5000.

T-rump bless!

What say you?

So you pick Jones and Fedor but got Jones and Hunt?
What?

Such a weird thread.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Brock Lesnar and Bigfoot Silva vs Bob Sapp and Emmanuel Yarrough
2000 pounds in the cage.

Book it Dana.

3n0Y7EIQpKepww6c6SlA_roller%20coaster%20bird%20face.gif

Stone Cold and The Rock

Who would be the World Cup GOAT tandem in a 2 v 2?

I got Jones & Fedor.

I was contemplating Jones / Hunt or Jones / Cro Cop, but after thinking about it, I believe Fedor and Jones would wreck any other tandem we could see to date.
However, Juiced up Brock / Carwin, or Cain / Anderson would be quite the formidable duo.

Just a few reasons in no particular order.

1. If Fedor gets ko’d (and that’s a very big if) then Jones is creative enough to pull out a 1 v 2 victory, if anyone is (and vice versa).

2. They both have (Fedor had) great chins.

3. If they get one guy down and it’s them v 1, Jones can just oblique kick the dude to keep him at bay, as Fedor methodically plans his attack and knocks dude cold.

4. They have the wrestling/sambo skill-set, length, cardio, size, experience & enough power to hang with any duo I can think of (I think).

5. Jon Fitch is retired.

Keep in mind; if this thread has been made before, they probably weren’t factoring in Curtis Blaydes or Dada 5000.

T-rump bless!

What say you?

Jones is creative enough to beat 2?? are you retarded? He relies on wresting for stoppages, so if he takes one down the other will beat the shit out of him. He doesn't have the power to KO one and then take on another, god you people are stupid!!!

This thread is off the chart dumb.

What are the rules of engagement? Can you be armed?

Back