2 UFC fighters caught with recurring issues with trace amounts of Turinabol pulsing in their system!

8sTp6vz.jpg

we are all one steroid?
WE ARE ALLALONE

It was just a picogram. What difference could it actually make?

Before USADA:
1490403806unnamed.jpg

After USADA:

roman-dolidze-of-georgia-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1256688454
Are you trying to compare an in camp clothed training physique to a dehydrated weigh in physique?

Trickledown effect of Jones getting this unprecedented special treatment.

Are you trying to compare an in camp clothed training physique to a dehydrated weigh in physique?

No, I’m trying to compare a photo while he was on steroids to a photo after he served his suspension for being on steroids.

No, I’m trying to compare a photo while he was on steroids to a photo after he served his suspension for being on steroids.
make both shirtless then, none of us can see what you see apparently.
he looks buff in both. a tight rash gaurd can compliment a bulky figure.

make both shirtless then, none of us can see what you see apparently.
he looks buff in both. a tight rash gaurd can compliment a bulky figure.

Ahhh, shirtless photos is what you’re after. Do that on your own time, bro. That’s not what this site is for.

Then use similar photos. Like two weigh in photos.

Ahhh, shirtless photos is what you’re after. Do that on your own time, bro. That’s not what this site is for.
Then find 2 pics with shirts on in both time periods.
Again, I’m not the first guy u were talking to in the previous convo. Nobody sees what u see. Ur making up fantasies about other men, try to convince us, then sound crazy.

I continues to amuse me how people just willfully ignore the actual scientific explanation for this so they can go "hurt durr, they are one steroids".

But I guess it's not surprising. If the pandemic has taught is anything it's that alot of people are fucking dumb.

So the fact that a professional sports athlete would take PEDs is less believable than them “accidentally” ingesting so much of a banned drug they are unable to test positive again for an extended period?

I can tell you which one is the more likely of the two. I wish someone would lace my protein powder with a shit load of PEDs. It might actually do more than save me the time of cooking a steak then.

Back