2 UFC fighters caught with recurring issues with trace amounts of Turinabol pulsing in their system!

He had already been suspended......

Yes I forgot he popped on getting to the UFC, but he looked mega juicy in his last fight (and was "roid raging" to boot).

lol at limiting it to before jon jones, as if there were any examples before jones......everyone after jones gets the same treatment.

gee, i wonder why there aren't alot of studies on the long term urinary excretion patterns of m3 metabolites from tbol ingestion.......

tell me, what is the "half life" of m3 and what is the detection window for m3? and why is the detection window magically increasing as the sensitivity of the testing increases? and what explains the actual detection patterns with fluctuations between low levels and undetectable levels with no other changes or substances present?

there have been studies showing a single low dose detectable for 8 months......and another showing detection from a single low dose 16 months later........

but yeah, a leading anti-doping org is just making things up in full public view for jon jones......

its funny. when it first came out people said "it's never happened with anyone else" so it's made up for jon. now we have lots of other examples its "well it never happened before jon"......as if these don't exist.....
So you agree there's literally no evidence to base this on?

Cool. Could a saved yourself a lot of trouble and just said that, but you do you

So you agree there's literally no evidence to base this on?

Cool. Could a saved yourself a lot of trouble and just said that, but you do you
Lol. Nice comeback.

you know nothing on the topic. Obviously.

It was just a picogram. What difference could it actually make?

Before USADA:
1490403806unnamed.jpg

After USADA:

roman-dolidze-of-georgia-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1256688454
Doesn't prove anything. You might as well be a flat Earther, since you have such a low standard of evidence to believe in something.

Jon Jones incident has set a bad precedent where any roider can get away

If you are in the testing pool
and the testing pool is olympic
it's just 1 drop

I continues to amuse me how people just willfully ignore the actual scientific explanation for this so they can go "hurt durr, they are one steroids".

But I guess it's not surprising. If the pandemic has taught is anything it's that alot of people are fucking dumb.
I mean, it's not a scientific explanation if it's not confirmed.

USADA chalked that excuse up quickly for Jonny Boy who always played the fool. He broke all the rules so you would think he was cool. He was never really one of the guys, no matter how hard he tried, often thought of fights in Pride. It's kind of hard when you ain't go no friends, put light heavy to an end they might remember him then. He crossed the line and there's no turning back, told the world how he felt with the sound of a jab.

lol. you have no idea what you are talking about. it's laughable.
Its laughable that you think your post means anything to anyone without providing evidence to support your claim.

Its laughable that you think your post means anything to anyone without providing evidence to support your claim.
Again, you’re ignorant on the topic and should just read and learn more before posting about it.

So USADA is consistent with how it treats pulsing in multiple fighters. And yet, Sherdog constantly moves the bar and claims conspiracy. Sounds about right.

So USADA is consistent with how it treats pulsing in multiple fighters. And yet, Sherdog constantly moves the bar and claims conspiracy. Sounds about right.
Yup.....

Many are way too invested, and have been far too aggressive, to back off their position now......

And damn, that’s an old account with 231 posts!

Last edited:

If it doesn't fit the narrative then it isn't a Sherdawgism...

So... what about the practise of micro-dosing? Could that explain pulsing?

So... what about the practise of micro-dosing? Could that explain pulsing?
The science director for VADA (Catlin) has never seen micro dosing of Tbol and it likely isn’t effective (tbol is generally cycled in large doses for weeks at a time) and really makes no sense (micro dose a substance with a long detection window) and you still have the risk of other metabolites being present.

Back