2 UFC fighters caught with recurring issues with trace amounts of Turinabol pulsing in their system!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Link: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ahal-hill-deron-winn-drug-suspensions-ufc-mma

"Also of note from Thursday’s meeting, Ryan Benoit and Roman Dolidze were granted temporary licenses by the NAC in response to both UFC fighters’ recurring issues with trace amounts of Turinabol pulsing in their system, which is similar to the case of former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. Both Benoit and Dolidze previously were suspended by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency."

They should thank Jones.Thanks to him everyone else can cheat with the same substance and gets a pass forever lol

It was just a picogram. What difference could it actually make?

Before USADA:
1490403806unnamed.jpg

After USADA:

roman-dolidze-of-georgia-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1256688454

Last edited:
that 2nd pic screams steroids to you??

That 2nd pic is his first fight in the UFC. Very deflated.

His earlier fights are all on YouTube. Take a quick look at them and you’ll see a crazy difference in size

Last edited:
Tbol is straight up not ok to be caught with in your system if you are active in the testing pool
Unless you're Jon Jones, then you can get caught with it repeatedly for years and they thank you for cooperating with their "investigation"

That 2nd pic is his first fight in the UFC. Very deflated.

His earlier fights are all on YouTube. Take a quick look at the them and you’ll see a crazy difference in size
oh, i don't doubt that guys do steroids in other orgs far more.

and i don't doubt that he's likely pulsing either......

i have no doubt that many will refuse to believe as well.

Unless you're Jon Jones, then you can get caught with it repeatedly for years and they thank you for cooperating with their "investigation"
well, unless you're jon jones. or everyone else with similar circumstances. like these 2. but nice try.

I continues to amuse me how people just willfully ignore the actual scientific explanation for this so they can go "hurt durr, they are one steroids".

But I guess it's not surprising. If the pandemic has taught is anything it's that alot of people are fucking dumb.

Link: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ahal-hill-deron-winn-drug-suspensions-ufc-mma

"Also of note from Thursday’s meeting, Ryan Benoit and Roman Dolidze were granted temporary licenses by the NAC in response to both UFC fighters’ recurring issues with trace amounts of Turinabol pulsing in their system, which is similar to the case of former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. Both Benoit and Dolidze previously were suspended by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency."

They should thank Jones.Thanks to him everyone else can cheat with the same substance and gets a pass forever lol
Half-life: The amount of time it takes for half an initial amount to disintegrate. The time required for half of a reactant to be converted into product(s).

CNX_Chem_21_03_HalfLife.jpg

This is why "pulsing" is a complete made up lie, it does not work that way. But no one holds them accountable to actual science, so we have a tainted sport.

I continues to amuse me how people just willfully ignore the actual scientific explanation for this so they can go "hurt durr, they are one steroids".

But I guess it's not surprising. If the pandemic has taught is anything it's that alot of people are fucking dumb.

8sTp6vz.jpg

we are all one steroid?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back