Media 2 Sisters 1 Card

Will both sisters win?

• Total voters
Antonia is great at standing up, but that ground game against Choo showed that she probably didnt invest too much time in a grapoling department of mma training, for whatever reason. Maybe she was old when she transitioned IDK

Also, a quick question for y'all. What happens when Antonina somehow acquires a winning streak and she and Valentina have to face each other? Is one of them required (or needed) to move up in weight or something like that?

Valentina has said on some interviews that if that moment comes, she’ll move up weight classes.

Valentina has said on some interviews that if that moment comes, she’ll move up weight classes.
That's nice to know.
But....
It's a far cry from seeing it actually happen since the older sister doesn't seem to have the combat experience/knowledge or talent to become a legit contender.

Even then, if Valentina vacates and moves up, I don't think she'd be able to beat Nunes in a rematch unless something drastic happens and she starts strength training hard core or something...

What Valentina is doing, by shouting out from the sidelines as she does during her sister's fights, is recreating the atmosphere of fighting Muay Thai in Thailand. Many in the audience will be doing that very same thing during such fights in Thailand to encourage the fighters. That there are some males on this forum who can't handle just one woman doing that during an MMA match seems to me really weak.

t0Lvv4i.jpg

Have you heard of 2 girls, 1 cup?

Bullet wins I'd expect. Her sister is a lot less of a guarantee though.

Have you heard of 2 girls, 1 cup?
Do you think the form of my thread title is a coincidence?
I must confess, however, that I never watched it. The description just sounded gross to me rather than sexy.
But I figured that enough Sherdoggers would be familiar with it that it would get this thread a lot of views.

Back