Relationship 2 Sherdoggers go to a bar with their girlfriends

Double wide livin & lovin.
Sz9q.gif

Last edited:
and thats how herpes is spread

Getting lip herpes just from watching

That's one thing that always got me...

Party culture. It was always popular for people to go to clubs/bars/house parties/etc. get drunk, start making out with random people, women making out with women while the crowd "whoos" dudes making out with random chicks, etc.

Just seems like a regular part of college culture/party culture.

No one ever cares about catching something?

Party culture. It was always popular for people to go to clubs/bars/house parties/etc. get drunk, start making out with random people, women making out with women while the crowd "whoos" dudes making out with random chicks, etc.

Just seems like a regular part of college culture/party culture.

No one ever cares about catching something?

last time i checked, over 50% of adults in the US have mouf herpes.

so apparently not

My and my last girlfriend were heavy into threesomes and picking up strange girls and running trains on them with my dick and her strap on.

I had to break up with her because she was psycho and stabbed me and keyed my car.

i actually miss her so much but I shouldn’t text…
Her name doesn’t happen to be Michelle does it

My and my last girlfriend were heavy into threesomes and picking up strange girls and running trains on them with my dick and her strap on.

I had to break up with her because she was psycho and stabbed me and keyed my car.

She read your fucking diary.

What else did she do with her strap on. When you guys didn't pick up strange girls.

{<redford}

Ah the classic 'into threesomes with my GF but we just picking up strange girls, running trains on them'.

I think you mean you and your girlfriend had threesomes with other dudes. You "running a train on your GF with your dick" and dude running a train on you.

That's more likely the story.

Ah the classic 'into threesomes with my GF but we just picking up strange girls, running trains on them'.

I think you mean you and your girlfriend had threesomes with other dudes. You "running a train on your GF with your dick" and dude running a train on you.

That's more likely the story.

I’m telling the whole truth

Back