Relationship 2 Sherdoggers go to a bar with their girlfriends

When I was in Rio I was at a bar talking to a 40 something pretty woman. She explained to me that in their culture, making out is akin to getting to know you. It is often done when people meet at bars. I loved that because I enjoy it and it does tell you a lot about a woman. This was 20+ years ago pre covid and the proliferatrion of lady boys.

My and my last girlfriend were heavy into threesomes and picking up strange girls and running trains on them with my dick and her strap on.

I had to break up with her because she was psycho and stabbed me and keyed my car.

i actually miss her so much but I shouldn’t text…

My and my last girlfriend were heavy into threesomes and picking up strange girls and running trains on them with my dick and her strap on.

I had to break up with her because she was psycho and stabbed me and keyed my car.

What’s her number?

Hey guys, I just got back from Brazil. Me and my boy hung at the bar with these baddies. What have I missed???

200w.gif

What's y'all's Onlyfans page?

Just write about it in your diary, you'll feel better.
s-l600.jpg

When I was in Rio I was at a bar talking to a 40 something pretty woman. She explained to me that in their culture, making out is akin to getting to know you. It is often done when people meet at bars. I loved that because I enjoy it and it does tell you a lot about a woman. This was 20+ years ago pre covid and the proliferatrion of lady boys.

Hell yeah. I bet you love those recurring mouth sores too.

and thats how herpes is spread

I have trouble believing that.

No matter how liberal or casual the culture is, I can't see any place where making out is something casual... maybe she was manipulating you to get the D!

Hey guys, I just got back from Brazil. Me and my boy hung at the bar with these baddies. What have I missed???

200w.gif
<Lmaoo>

Brasil is OG trannyville though.

Back