2 Saudi arab cadets allegedly rape British woman in UK

I'm feelin like we are cherry pickin sex assault threads by a certain demographic.

Has anyone made a thread about this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...journalist-groped-live-on-TV-at-carnival.html
The_Belgian_TV_jou_3568848b.jpg

Does this equal rape? We need to widen the glossary here.
I don't know what rape is anymore. Or sexual assault. But let's just assume that getting unwantingly pounded with a dick(s) is more traumatic than getting groped. Fair?

In Rotherham, for well over a decade, that's exactly what happened. North of 1500 girls, many of them below the age of consent, were gang raped by large groups of men of Pakistani descent. The local police and council officials knew what was going on. They did absolutely nothing to stop it. Indeed, they went out of their way to cover it up. Victims were told that no one would ever believe them. Evidence was destroyed. On several occasions, the parents of girls who were being abused were arrested by police when they tried to rescue their children.

British police and politicians are cowards. They will sacrifice vulnerable children on the alter of their careers.

Probably because they were in on it too.

Does this equal rape? We need to widen the glossary here.
I don't know what rape is anymore. Or sexual assault. But let's just assume that getting unwantingly pounded with a dick(s) is more traumatic than getting groped. Fair?

Well in the article she claims that at one point he reached around and grabbed her breast...so I dunno wtf happened. I was just making a point that we seem to be cherry picking sex assault headlines based on race/religion.

Like let's not pretend the US Marines are not weak in the pants for gettin them some rape on.

http://yourdailycleansenow.com/2016...in-iraq-on-the-brutal-treatment-of-civilians/

Well in the article she claims that at one point he reached around and grabbed her breast...so I dunno wtf happened. I was just making a point that we seem to be cherry picking sex assault headlines based on race/religion.

Like let's not pretend the US Marines are not weak in the pants for gettin them some rape on.

http://yourdailycleansenow.com/2016...in-iraq-on-the-brutal-treatment-of-civilians/

Yeah.. idk man. My professional world tends to be objective, so that's what I'm used to. But anything that gets into media etc becomes subjective and full of shit all around. I just wish there was an objective source for all to observe. And I wish I could have big titties to grab at my leisure 24-7. Can't have it all I guess.

These stories are very difficult because on one hand it's totally reasonable to believe two muslims would rape a white girl, but almost equally as disturbing we can also reasonably believe a white girl would lie about being raped.

False rape accusations can happen of course, but it's a boogeyman. Very few women would go through a rape kit, police questioning and a lengthy court process just to spite someone. Statistically rapes are under-reported, it's not even close.

In before the Islamophobiaphobia posters say 'She didn't have on a burka. Therefore, she was asking for it.'

Also, they'll say 'Rape isn't illegal in Britain. Wait, it is illegal? Well the accused didn't know it. And how are they supposed to have sex with it being illegal?'

And another thing that will be said is 'This is only being reported because of Islamophobia!'

Islamaphobiaphobes, that's a good one.

Iraq? Pffft. You should see the reputation American servicemembers have for rape in Japan and Korea. Half the reason the USFJ and USFK curfew is in place is because American soldiers and Marines couldn't stop raping and/or sexually assaulting local women and girls.

That said, Arabs got a huge problem, stemming from the cultural belief that all women must essentially belong, as a daughter or a wife, to a man in some way.

Iraq? Pffft. You should see the reputation American servicemembers have for rape in Japan and Korea. Half the reason the USFJ and USFK curfew is in place is because American soldiers and Marines couldn't stop raping and/or sexually assaulting local women and girls.

It's not just rape though. The marine in that link tells a story where they break into this Iraqi family house and the sergeant shoots their family dog in the mouth causing it to run a muck bleeding and yelping in misery.

He did this in front of the entire family including their kids. Imagine the emotional damage done to that entire family that day and all because this sergeant guy has a need to power trip with his guns.

It's not just rape though. The marine in that link tells a story where they break into this Iraqi family house and the sergeant shoots their family dog in the mouth causing it to run a muck bleeding and yelping in misery.

He did this in front of the entire family including their kids. Imagine the emotional damage done to that entire family that day and all because this sergeant guy has a need to power trip with his guns.

Oh, I thought this topic was about military service members raping and otherwise sexually assaulting women and girls in foreign countries.

Considering how common rape is in pretty much every military...then add Sauds to the mix....I'm shocked this could happen....shocked I tell you.

I actually just watched a documentary called the silent war or something like that that talked about how normal rape seems to be in the military. It was very depressing if true.

Going into Iraq and ousting Saddam was bad enough. But at least in Afghanistan, we have a high profile case of our soldiers trying to prevent rape

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eret-who-stood-up-for-afghan-rape-victim.html

It is bad enough in a war zone, but when you are just in a friendly country for training, and just cant keep yourself out of trouble, is so much more worse.

I'm feelin like we are cherry pickin sex assault threads by a certain demographic.

Has anyone made a thread about this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...journalist-groped-live-on-TV-at-carnival.html
The_Belgian_TV_jou_3568848b.jpg

And I feel self destructive people like yourself turn a blind eye to overwhelming facts when they conflict with your agenda. But hey this woman is your ally so you are at fault. Completely trying to downplay and hijack to fit to your far left agenda. And your "not all Muslims" promotion.

In Rotherham, for well over a decade, that's exactly what happened. North of 1500 girls, many of them below the age of consent, were gang raped by large groups of men of Pakistani descent. The local police and council officials knew what was going on. They did absolutely nothing to stop it. Indeed, they went out of their way to cover it up. Victims were told that no one would ever believe them. Evidence was destroyed. On several occasions, the parents of girls who were being abused were arrested by police when they tried to rescue their children.

British police and politicians are cowards. They will sacrifice vulnerable children on the alter of their careers.

A person needs to be mentally impaired to see the Rotherham case and not see the bias present.

Back