#2 Promotion Combate Global Ratings Destroy Bellator, ONE & PFL Ratings

The bellasnore shills are malding cause they’re views are on a massive downslope compared to when they were on paramount themselves. In the end paramount won cause they got rid of a dying mma org and picked up a new org with a massive audience. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...rk-spike-tv-era-with-average-ratings-for-2020
They’ve averaged over 200,000 less viewers than when they were on paramount its awesome to see even the free event they had on YT doesn’t compare to the views they use to get.<36>
View attachment 870441

Nice nitpicking off the screenshot lol
yUBT1Bj

114K+561K =675K for Bellator
675K>643K for Combate
Guys, we have found a new #2 Promotion, Bellator is the winner

Anyway fighting over who is the second best to UFC is fucking dumb, Combate has just no fighters who interest me or that I think are talented. Reminds me off MMA from the 2000s where it's all street brawlers who swang and bang and flop around on the ground, getting a sub once in a while. Whether that's good or bad is for you to decide, I like my swang and bangers to be at least a little technical

Last edited:
It is common practice for many latin Americans to leave the tv on all day as background noise. When asked what they are watching they do not know.

The CEO of Combate recently claimed that 84% of Combate watchers don't watch the UFC. No idea if its accurate or not but if it is then that's kind of interesting. Might just be him clubbing at a reporter.

Those 84% of the people dont watch UFC because they were watching the novelas or the soccer game. They were definitely not watching Combate either.

Literally who are these people hyping up Combate fighters?

Also crying racism because people don't get hyped for your regional card.....Don't know if that will win you fans, but it seems to be getting the Hispanic MMA twitter soldiers on their side since they feel victimized

I honestly don't understand Combate, their social media doesn't show they have much engagement, is there some Spanish social media site I am missing? They announce the fight cards the day before and expect people to report on them. They get views, but they are still running with no audiences and I don't think they intend to change that

But all in all, Combate #1 Promotion

Dude this McLaren is smart. He knew there’s a gap in the hole and he’s filling it. Univision/Telemundo or whatever needs sport programming to diversify their lineup and a Spanish based mma promotion was perfect. Nobody is really watching it but Univision/Telemundo loves it because it’s sport and they can attract different advertisers to their channel. The ratings never drop anyway might as well throw some sports programming in and cash in on the 18-34 demographic advertising. It’s genius frankly. Nobody is watching really but the channel is so strong that the viewership never drops and the network gets to bring in different advertising.

Literally who are these people hyping up Combate fighters?

Also crying racism because people don't get hyped for your regional card.....Don't know if that will win you fans, but it seems to be getting the Hispanic MMA twitter soldiers on their side since they feel victimized

I honestly don't understand Combate, their social media doesn't show they have much engagement, is there some Spanish social media site I am missing? They announce the fight cards the day before and expect people to report on them. They get views, but they are still running with no audiences and I don't think they intend to change that

But all in all, Combate #1 Promotion

Dude this McLaren is smart. He knew there’s a gap in the hole and he’s filling it. Univision/Telemundo or whatever needs sport programming to diversify their lineup and a Spanish based mma promotion was perfect. Nobody is really watching it but Univision/Telemundo loves it because it’s sport and they can attract different advertisers to their channel. The ratings never drop anyway might as well throw some sports programming in and cash in on the 18-34 demographic advertising. It’s genius frankly. Nobody is watching really but the channel is so strong that the viewership never drops and the network gets to bring in different advertising.

Im surprised none of the Combate fans quoted this tweet. Combate > UFC confirmed!

Last edited:

Also, this thread explains why nobody gives a shit about Combate. In summary, they are irrelevant, generate 0 real interest or engagement from fans, and have shitty fighters.

In reality what matters as a company is jw much the tv deal is. If they're getting paid peanuts just as filler then it'd be interesting to see what would happen if they wanted to renegotiate so they could have a better quality roster which would cost more.

It has to be because of the limited Spanish channels. People basically getting stuck with 3 channels so they watch whatever is on. I can't see people getting hyped to watch the product. It kinda reminds me of when Solo Boxeo was on. People watched a lot of low level fights because it was on free tv. Bellator would do similar numbers on Spanish TV.

Back