#2 Promotion Combate Global Ratings Destroy Bellator, ONE & PFL Ratings

Nobody cares about Combate

This is great paramount plus got more viewers than Bellator on showtime <Lmaoo> people don’t wanna watch crotch sniffers like they have hopefully they go down the dumpster soon.

This is great paramount plus got more viewers than Bellator on showtime

I'd grab Para+ but besides Combate I don't think there is a single thing on there I don't already have or mostly.

Ah well not a big loss for 3-4 ifish fights.

The quality off the fighters goes down and the views just keep increasing exponentially. This is the COMBATE WAY

univision is big, will always have a higher min number of viewers regardless of what they air. is sabado gigante still airing? everyone knew what that was even if you weren't spanish speaking

the usual morons usually jump in these threads and claim is just people falling asleep and leaving the tv on, i guess more and more ppl keep leaving the tv on? LMAO bunch of morons

the usual morons usually jump in these threads and claim is just people falling asleep and leaving the tv on, i guess more and more ppl keep leaving the tv on? LMAO bunch of morons
The bellasnore shills are malding cause they’re views are on a massive downslope compared to when they were on paramount themselves. In the end paramount won cause they got rid of a dying mma org and picked up a new org with a massive audience. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...rk-spike-tv-era-with-average-ratings-for-2020
They’ve averaged over 200,000 less viewers than when they were on paramount its awesome to see even the free event they had on YT doesn’t compare to the views they use to get.<36>
BF143F3C-6AB6-4F08-89C2-A0CE53555828.jpeg

The bellasnore shills are malding cause they’re views are on a massive downslope compared to when they were on paramount themselves. In the end paramount won cause they got rid of a dying mma org and picked up a new org with a massive audience. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...rk-spike-tv-era-with-average-ratings-for-2020
They’ve averaged over 200,000 less viewers than when they were on paramount its awesome to see even the free event they had on YT doesn’t compare to the views they use to get.<36>

To be fair, Paramount is a waaaaay smaller channel then Univision and TUDN

Also where is Bubba? Chosen, Vulcan, and Bubba are the three horsemen off Combate.

Sell me on this week's Combate, wait tho, I have no idea who is fighting......

If Combate ever becomes big, I will support it, since more promotions doing well is good for MMA and helps defeat the UFC monopoly. However, I still stand that Combate is very low level regional fights, stuff you would see at your local music festival.

View attachment 870441
So who fought in the last combate card? Lol can you tell me about it?

To be fair, Paramount is a waaaaay smaller channel then Univision and TUDN

Also where is Bubba? Chosen, Vulcan, and Bubba are the three horsemen off Combate.

Sell me on this week's Combate, wait tho, I have no idea who is fighting......

If Combate ever becomes big, I will support it, since more promotions doing well is good for MMA and helps defeat the UFC monopoly. However, I still stand that Combate is very low level regional fights, stuff you would see at your local music festival.

Tba is fighting Tba on this weeks card. Tba is a known pullout merchant, so there'll probably be some hispanic late replacement.

The CEO of Combate recently claimed that 84% of Combate watchers don't watch the UFC. No idea if its accurate or not but if it is then that's kind of interesting. Might just be him clubbing at a reporter.

Im not the brightest in the world but what is Univision? Spanish Channel?

The CEO of Combate recently claimed that 84% of Combate watchers don't watch the UFC. No idea if its accurate or not but if it is then that's kind of interesting. Might just be him clubbing at a reporter.

84% of combate viewers aren’t even watching combate because they’re asleep

Literally who are these people hyping up Combate fighters?

Also crying racism because people don't get hyped for your regional card.....Don't know if that will win you fans, but it seems to be getting the Hispanic MMA twitter soldiers on their side since they feel victimized

I honestly don't understand Combate, their social media doesn't show they have much engagement, is there some Spanish social media site I am missing? They announce the fight cards the day before and expect people to report on them. They get views, but they are still running with no audiences and I don't think they intend to change that

But all in all, Combate #1 Promotion

Last edited:
Back