News #2 Promotion Combate Global LW Tournament Set for Aug 1

I'm a sucker for a tournament. Hopefully it'll have some decent talent in it. It'd even be cool if Coker sent over someone. Do they have any Latino 55ers?

I wonder if Humberto Bandenay will be in this, he's kinda retarded but I like him.

I'm a sucker for a tournament. Hopefully it'll have some decent talent in it. It'd even be cool if Coker sent over someone. Do they have any Latino 55ers?
Not Latino but with the whole new Combate Global concept maybe they could send Lance Gibbson Jr.

Lol Vulcan and his alts Chosen and Bubba doing work. Surprising that they all appear and start posting at the same time
That would make sense, Dana would be paying 3x1.

Do they pay good there in mexican perspective?

Do they pay good there in mexican perspective?

I highly doubt it. I mean who you going to give any big money to on the roster?

Most of the fights are just up and coming guys fighting each other or guys that are like 6-8 or whatever. Chances are Tito made more money in his one fight than four or five event payouts combined.

Combate Global #2 MMA org in the World.

The pretenders arent even close. Coker should take notes.

Combate Global #2 MMA org in the World.

The pretenders arent even close. Coker should take notes.

I want to see how much of this is just Mexicans leaving their TVs on after falling asleep after the soccer game. They got a good tv deal no doubt but everyone would do those numbers or even better if they had the same deal.

Also no one knows that actual numbers for any off the other promotions since they are spread out over many platforms, so just like actual UFC PPV numbers, it's all a mystery.

But just to continue with the meme you are running, yes, I also do believe people are tuning in for the 3 fight or less fighters who occupy most of the Combate cards which get announced the day before.

I want to see how much of this is just Mexicans leaving their TVs on after falling asleep after the soccer game. They got a good tv deal no doubt but everyone would do those numbers or even better if they had the same deal.

Also no one knows that actual numbers for any off the other promotions since they are spread out over many platforms, so just like actual UFC PPV numbers, it's all a mystery.

But just to continue with the meme you are running, yes, I also do believe people are tuning in for the 3 fight or less fighters who occupy most of the Combate cards which get announced the day before.

Combate still pulls numbers when theres no soccer.

Combate still pulls numbers when theres no soccer.
After running after two pretty big soap operas on a Saturday. Like I said, good TV deal indeed

But like I said, REALLY Excited for 4-3 Caroline Gallardo against 2-1 Isis Verbeek in the main event with a comain off 5-3 Marcus Lopez against 6-5 Heinrich Wassmer, who is on a 4 fight losing streak. Will he get his first win in 5 years, tune in today to find out on Combate

Last edited:
I genuinely have no idea how they do it. It's the complete opposite to ONE and PFL, they invest pretty much nothing and get loads of viewers.

Fighters on the card tonight will probably be making less than 5k each yet they'll be watched by loads of people

I genuinely have no idea how they do it. It's the complete opposite to ONE and PFL, they invest pretty much nothing and get loads of viewers.

Fighters on the card tonight will probably be making less than 5k each yet they'll be watched by loads of people
It's the TV deal. Univision and TUD are free for millions off people. They are the 9th most watched channel in America, tied with ESPN. I think any of us could make a promotion and get amazing numbers on Univision.

Viacom could make Bellator huge if they really wanted to by putting it on CBS and putting money into marketing. Dare I say even beat UFC
yRj0DSH

Nobody is really watching it honestly. It’s just a highly viewed channel that Spanish ppl just leave on and/or fall asleep to. Essentially, Univision or TUDN never drop below a certain amount of viewers anyway.

Nobody is really watching it honestly. It’s just a highly viewed channel that Spanish ppl just leave on and/or fall asleep to. Essentially, Univision or TUDN never drop below a certain amount of viewers anyway.
This, a high percentage of the Latino population only watches TUDN, Telemundo, and Univision for soccer games and soap operas. Im not saying that just because thats how it happened in my household then thats how it happens everywhere, but most of the Latino population I know, here in Texas, mainly watches only those channels, especially if they dont speak English.

Back