2 martinis is enough

I tried a Pomegranate Martini in Breckenridge Colorado once. It was the Bomb. I had 4 before I saw the bill, and said Fuck this shit no more, give me a Budweiser!
6833ed989954d54c546b1cea1c0d3aae.jpg
Those don't the same strength as a real martini.

They make these mixed drinks like appletinis and put then in a martini glass for looks.

A real martini is nothing but a splash of vermouth and a shit load of gin. And I'm thinking my martini glasses are bigger than normal. I'll measure it later but I feel like there's about 7 shots of gin in each one.

Those don't the same strength as a real martini.

They make these mixed drinks like appletinis and put then in a martini glass for looks.

A real martini is nothing but a splash of vermouth and a shit load of gin. And I'm thinking my martini glasses are bigger than normal. I'll measure it later but I feel like there's about 7 shots of gin in each one.

Could be. I think these were only Doubles.

Mucher cheaper to just buy Gin or Vodka and just pour some pomegranate and lime juice in it.

Or just hit the Scotch.

Or forget all that and go for the Mushrooms and a couple Tums!

I know you feel like you can have a third.

But bros, a martini is a strong drink. Especially if you make it you properly.

Stop at 2 bros. Don't join the vomit train with your old pal fedorgasm.
I must be an alcoholic then.

are you from scotland? how is this stuff? we have lakewood temptress in tx and it is the nectar of the gods but will plant you on the cobbles

Lakewood-Brewing-The-Temptress.jpg

Temptress-4.jpg
Kestrel is the devils piss.

2? LOL - Are you a 105 pound woman?

I had this the other day. Not sure if I liked it or not.

The Opa!tini Square One basil vodka, gin, feta stuffed olive, basil leaf garnish.

I used to go to a restaurant called Flights, which is a small plates place... they serve trios of smaller sized drinks. Always went for the 3 different martinis.

4 beer is my limit. maybe 5 if im getting into it.
I've never had a martini though, but gin is gross so I assume I don't like them

Is that prime drinking prowess here?...

bit lightweight... IMO.

Ok for all you guys calling me a pussy...

I just went and measured how much liquid my martini glasses hold and it's 10 oz.

So if we assume 0.5 oz is taken up by vermouth and whatever little ice shards make it through the strainer, and another 0.5 oz is displaced by the olive, that leaves 9 oz of gin.

A full shot glass is 1.5 oz, so therefore each martini I drank last night had 6 shots of gin.

I had 3 martinis, or 18 shots of gin and 1 shot of vermouth.

I watched a movie so I think this was over a 90 minutes time frame.

So yeah, I'm sure some of you can drink more than that, but that's certainly not a "lightweight" amount of booze. I earned this hangover.

I know you feel like you can have a third.

But bros, a martini is a strong drink. Especially if you make it you properly.

Stop at 2 bros. Don't join the vomit train with your old pal fedorgasm.
I drank martini today, shit creeps up on you

Man I had like 3 cosmos in an hour the other night and it put me on my ass.

Coming out of lockdown is going to be an adjustment.

If you went to an AA meeting and told them you got shitfaced off two martinis they would throw you out and issue a ban.

Little known fact, AA also has dubs and pink belts just like Sherdog. My motto on here is "One shit post at a time."

If you went to an AA meeting and told them you got shitfaced off two martinis they would throw you out and issue a ban.
In my defense, I wasn't shit faced until the 3rd martini. Hence why I said 2 is enough. Now can I please join your cool booze club for winners?

Back