2 immigrants in US illegally are named to city commissions - yahoo

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/report-2-immigrants-us-illegally-named-city-panels-171034876.html#

On Monday, two immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally were appointed to serve on city commissions.

"They bring a lot to the table," said Macias, who was elected mayor two years ago. "And it really empowers, or at least gives a voice, for those undocumented in the community."

The appointments are believed to be among the first in the nation in which an immigrant without legal status in the U.S. has been appointed to serve in a government position.

Huntington Park, a small city in Los Angeles County.

"the appointments struck a controversial note."

I'll bet.

Ridiculous, and just another example of why those who still believe in American nationalism (i.e., borders, citizenship, and those other quaint accoutrements of a nation) must fight back hard.

Ridiculous, and just another example of why those who still believe in American nationalism (i.e., borders, citizenship, and those other quaint accoutrements of a nation) must fight back hard.

We don't need you spouting your antiquated rhetoric. You aren't gonna screw this up for the rest of us. I can't wait to achieve my goal of serving in a Russian government position when I go there illegally and expect them to cater to me. It's only possible if close-minded fools like you start growing up.

We don't need you spouting your antiquated rhetoric. You aren't gonna screw this up for the rest of us. I can't wait to achieve my goal of serving in a Russian government position when I go there illegally and expect them to cater to me. It's only possible if close-minded fools like you start growing up.

I call dibs on North Korea. Im running for supreme ruler next October. Ill vote for you in Russia if you support my run in N. Korea.

A few years ago, I would have laughed at what I thought must be an attempt at humor. But in today's world one can never be sure anymore. Too many people who write like this are dead serious.

If only there was some kind of wall seperating mexico from america...

Illegal aliens in this country have more rights than pot smokers. Pretty fucked up.

The question is are they more reliable and trustworthy than the current people if so they may stay but if they are corrupt...........deport. :icon_lol:

Illegal aliens in this country have more rights than pot smokers. Pretty fucked up.

In some cases, they have more rights than law-abiding citizens.

If you are an illegal alien in California (and many other states), you can get in-state college tuition. Try doing that if you want to attend a California school, but you're from Nevada.

I call dibs on North Korea. Im running for supreme ruler next October. Ill vote for you in Russia if you support my run in N. Korea.

Done deal. We must have the poster Cold Front executed, no matter where he lives. He doubts our right to govern anywhere, regardless of our legal standing. Hopefully he's in Russia or Korea once we establish our respective reigns.

Done deal. We must have the poster Cold Front executed, no matter where he lives. He doubts our right to govern anywhere, regardless of our legal standing. Hopefully he's in Russia or Korea once we establish our respective reigns.

Come Novemeber he will be dog food.

I don't know about this. How can somebody not legally in the country be appointed to government position? I also understand the position the 2 illegal aliens are in. I came illegally into the USA when I was a minor. Thankfully to Regan amnesty bill I became legal in High School.

Adam Carolla got pwned here

I think Adam asked a legit question. I don't think he got owned at all. He should had given Newsom time to better answer his question without interruption.

I was being sarcastic. The fucking SJWs at The Young Turks always manage to trigger me. They'll always defend people based on their skin color, no matter what.

How are the supposed to complete an I-9 stating that they are legally allowed to work in the US under penalty of perjury?

America has lost it's mind, people who are here illegally...in government. And yet still the media will continue with this tack of saying the US is this racist, xenophobic hatemongering country. Can you imagine any illegal foreigner in China getting these powers? Or Japan? Or India? Or Russia? OR in fact, any sane country in the world?

What next? Why not hire an ex KGB spy to become head of the CIA? What could possibly go wrong?

Back