2 great cards coming up.

LiverpoolUFC**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Given the amount of flack UFC gets for watered down cards, I think it's only fair we give credit where it's due also. The next two cards, look incredible. A few names from both cards..

Mighty Mouse, Khabilov, Henderson, Diego Sanchez, TWood, Romac, ANDRE ARLOVSKI,
John Dodson, Rafael Dos anos, Bader.

Great stuff. Excited!

:redface:

That makes one of us

I actually think Fight Night 42 looks pretty decent start to finish. Dodson is a beast and should be fun to watch and I can watch Bendo endlessly.

Given the amount of flack UFC gets for watered down cards, I think it's only fair we give credit where it's due also. The next two cards, look incredible. A few names from both cards..

Mighty Mouse, Khabilov, Henderson, Diego Sanchez, TWood, Romac, ANDRE ARLOVSKI,
John Dodson, Rafael Dos anos, Bader.

Great stuff. Excited!

:redface:

Cannot spell Arlovski so had to copy and paste it, hence why it's in capitals :)
typical Scouser.

I agree, looking forward to pretty much all those guys

....but haters gonna hate

I actually think Fight Night 42 looks pretty decent start to finish. Dodson is a beast and should be fun to watch and I can watch Bendo endlessly.

"I can watch Bendo endlessly"

That sentence makes me cringe. You must be trolling.

"I can watch Bendo endlessly"

That sentence makes me cringe. You must be trolling.

You must be one of the people that automatically thinks a fight/fighter is boring because it goes to a decision.

Cannot spell Arlovski so had to copy and paste it, hence why it's in capitals :)
typical Scouser.

I don't know if you're just trying to be funny or not, but Arlovski isn't that hard to spell.

It's like 3 syllables mate.

Come on.

I don't know if you're just trying to be funny or not, but Arlovski isn't that hard to spell.

It's like 3 syllables mate.

Come on.

So why are all the other names lower case and his name in Capitals?

He's a Machida fan so he should be used to boring decisions by now.

That wasn't the point I was trying to make. I don't find Machida or Bendo boring at all. Some of the best MMA fights have gone the distance, I can't understand the people who assume that automatically decisions = boring.

Really excited for a lot of these fights. I'm glad AA is finally back. I don't expect him to make waves in the division but he still can do decent against lower comp. Always a fan of him. Hopefully he has improved his striking defense more.

So why are all the other names lower case and his name in Capitals?

Maybe to try and give it some kind of dramatic effect, seeing as though he's making his comeback and is one of the most beloved UFC champs ever known.

Come on son, Arlovski, you can spell it how it sounds. Ar-lov-ski. It's not hard to spell, you're just being a nob head because you got friend zoned again or something.

Maybe you should go and masturbate into your pony teddy, and come back when you're more relaxed.

Benson is boring but I agree, it's a good card

Great to see people excited for Arlovski!! i remember making a thread after spotting him on the front rows of a UFC fight predicting a contract with the UFC. The thread was filled with haters and stupid glass jaw jokes.
Dude is a warrior, mad respect.

Maybe to try and give it some kind of dramatic effect, seeing as though he's making his comeback and is one of the most beloved UFC champs ever known.

Come on son, Arlovski, you can spell it how it sounds. Ar-lov-ski. It's not hard to spell, you're just being a nob head because you got friend zoned again or something.

Maybe you should go and masturbate into your pony teddy, and come back when you're more relaxed.

Ok fella

You seem more approachable already. How'd you do it this time. Was it a Marvin Gaye track you put on in the background, or the typical Boy George? Did you light a few candles to set the scene? I hope you cuddled your hand afterwards, and didn't get too much semen in your trillby.

You chode.

Back