• Superstar

• The Ladies Man

• Macgruber

Results are only viewable after voting.
Waynes World
A Night at The Roxbury

Honorable mention:

The Blues Brothers

The Blues Brothers and WAyne’s World are top 2 and it’s not particularly close in my opinion.
MacGruber is a top 3-5 easy though. Some laugh out loud funny stuff in there. Forte kills it. And the two scenes that incorporate Mister Mister are uproarious.

Wayne’s World 2 is another upper echelon one. I used to think the first one was way better despite my liking both. Now I’d say it’s actually pretty close in quality. It has some great gags, a fun plot that is not just redundant of the first like most comedy sequels are and Robert Brown’s Del Preston absolutely steals the show. Some damn good cameos once again as well.

The Blues Brothers is actually a damn good John Landis movie at a time when he was at the peak of his powers as a filmmaker. Awesome cast packed with tremendous musician cameos and Akyroyd and Belushi are hilarious.

Maybe I have to give it another shot but I’m not one who liked A Night at the Roxbury and many of my friends did. I thought the Butabi brothers were in some damn funny sketches but what is funny in five minutes is not necessarily good in a 90 minute movie.

I laughed so hard when the van blew up and he started running around whining.

I’m sure you appreciated those pro wrestling cameos too.

Jericho particularly had that funny scene when they reunited.

Back