2 days ago it was "I'm stuck in Russia"

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
And then he was given access to a private jet where he isn't "stuck in Russia" anymore but today it's "I don't want to leave for health /safety reasons" basically.

As a huge Khabib fan, I think he deserves some criticism his way because of this. It's the inconsistency in his reasoning I have a problem with.

If right off the bat, he said he doesn't want to fight or go anywhere out of Russia because of how serious this pandemic has gotten, I'd totally understand. But his initial reason was that he is stuck in Russia which now is being exposed as a coverup excuse because now that he can leave Russia, he still denies to fight.

Love u Khabib,
but that shit WEAK son.

Khabib is scurred , disappointing<{hughesimpress}>

I honestly think there was not enough money to be made for Khabib. Plus the uncertainty of countries locking down all over. Who knows what shit he could be tangled up with travelling overseas.

The juice wasn't worth the squeeze

I honestly think there was not enough money to be made for Khabib. Plus the uncertainty of countries locking down all over. Who knows what shit he could be tangled up with travelling overseas.

The juice wasn't worth the squeeze
Idk man but that shit is so dissapointing.

I think it was the social distancing. His training is all about the team and his huge posse. Without that I be he feels like he would not go into the fight 100%

Where is the source of this private jet he was offered and declined?

Khabib will never ever ever accept responsibility or admit fault in anything he does

Even if that was true, please tell all of us where he’s going to fly to and where the fight is happening?

jBT1Qnm.gif

Where is all that street fighter talk now?

Even if that was true, please tell all of us where he’s going to fly to and where the fight is happening?

Who gives a fuck

Conor is going to save this PPV because he is a true fighter unlike Khabob

Khabob should honestly stay in Russia because I don't wanna see his face again

I wouldn't want to fight+travel during a Pandemic either. People blaming him are absolute morons.

Did you even read this article? It mentions nothing of an "offer".

It states its possible "But there are restrictions on arrival which were confirmed on Monday at the meeting of the Russian government’s Operational headquarters for the prevention of the spread of a new coronavirus infection. Consequently, Khabib could have separate problems with re-entering,”

Come on son.

Wait.... so he was offered a private jet but is now declining to fight?

Imagine accusing people of ducking when half of the world is literally locked down and forcing people to stay home

There's a reason Dana is the only guy still trying to hold events and you're an idiot if you think it's because he cares about the fans

Back