2 creatines

jpark4

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've done a search but nothing came up on using 2 different creatines. Well, here's my question: Is using two different types of creatine bad, not bad, or doesn't matter. I ask this becausel i just got a shipment of No X-Plode and i was wondering if i can use no x-plode before workout then take 5 grams of Creapure(UN's monohydrate) after?
-Jon

Yes you can.
Many makers combine creatines.

Good choice on the Ultimate Nutrition. CreaPure and GlutaPure are staples of mine.

Sweet, thanks :) is taking it after a workout while taking no-xplode before overdosing by any chance? i don't want to end up with un-even eyes or some crap.
-Jon

jpark4 said:
Sweet, thanks :) is taking it after a workout while taking no-xplode before overdosing by any chance? i don't want to end up with un-even eyes or some crap.
-Jon

No. You're good to go.

I don't recall how much creatine Xplode consist of but just don't take any more than about 8 - 10g daily. I think the rest will turn to waste.

I'm not taking the reccomended scoops for no-xplode IMO it goes to a waste. my scoops vary from 1 to 1.5 scoops before workout - anymore than that makes me kill people. (i'm a lot smaller than most people. About 5'8-9" and 148 now)
-Jon

Back