2 creatines

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by jpark4, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jpark4

jpark4 Yellow Belt

I've done a search but nothing came up on using 2 different creatines. Well, here's my question: Is using two different types of creatine bad, not bad, or doesn't matter. I ask this becausel i just got a shipment of No X-Plode and i was wondering if i can use no x-plode before workout then take 5 grams of Creapure(UN's monohydrate) after?
    -Jon

2. Chad Hamilton

Chad Hamilton Amateur Fighter

Yes you can.
    Many makers combine creatines.

Good choice on the Ultimate Nutrition. CreaPure and GlutaPure are staples of mine.

3. jpark4

jpark4 Yellow Belt

Sweet, thanks :) is taking it after a workout while taking no-xplode before overdosing by any chance? i don't want to end up with un-even eyes or some crap.
    -Jon

4. fat_wilhelm

fat_wilhelm Black Belt

No. You're good to go.

5. Chad Hamilton

Chad Hamilton Amateur Fighter

I don't recall how much creatine Xplode consist of but just don't take any more than about 8 - 10g daily. I think the rest will turn to waste.

6. jpark4

jpark4 Yellow Belt

I'm not taking the reccomended scoops for no-xplode IMO it goes to a waste. my scoops vary from 1 to 1.5 scoops before workout - anymore than that makes me kill people. (i'm a lot smaller than most people. About 5'8-9" and 148 now)
    -Jon