2 boxers vs 6 thugs

Cole train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
(sry for making threads all day im bored)

Needed more uppercuts

The white jacket guy tried badly to deescalate that shit. He didn't want to start touching ...

The white jacket guy tried badly to deescalate that shit. He didn't want to start touching ...

Hard to say from the video, but white jacket bro seemed like a good man.

A rare commodity in these kinds of videos.

Btw, this forum is a new and despicable low for sherdog

I'm impressed British police turned up that quickly. Must have been a slow day on twitter.

I'm impressed British police turned up that quickly. Must have been a slow day on twitter.
ain't that the truth, utterly useless when you need them but happy to camp outside your place when they are "looking for someone" ... twats. The ones in riot vans aren't even fit to be police, that's why they are in the riot van group :p

It's so obvious the guy in white was trained to box with the headmovement and slick punches. The other dudes were just winging drunken hooks.

This looked like migrants?

New Syrian refugees?

I’m told their arrival to England has made England much better as a nation.

New Syrian refugees?

England is lost, by the time the residents realise, it's gonna be queer eye for the black guy on every corner.

Last edited:

New Syrian refugees?

Are you as annoying at family dinners?

Depends. Are my family dinners attended by new Syrian refugees?

I hear their presence alone will make our family dinners better. And stronger too.

How many Syrian refugees have you met, let alone talked to?

How many Syrian refugees have you met, let alone talked to?

Christian ones? They are in-laws. Actually I think they are Lebanese. But their dad, is second generation. I think they fled when the isrealis started murdering everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back