2 best match-ups for Conor-haters (& worst for his lovers)

This is a more check his privilege crowd thinking those fighters deserve Conor money.

If Edson’s spinning heel kick couldn’t put Kevin down, what makes you think Conor’s left will?

giphy.gif

It wasn't a clean kick, it was telegraphed, and there was virtually no follow-up, etc.

It wasn't really that special at all. If anything it showed how suspect Kevin's chin is, and it is very susceptible to failing him. However, in the first few minutes Kevin's seems to work fairly clean and safe before he abandons his fundamentals, and he actually has a game that can threaten Conor. I believe it's definitely his toughest fight in the division by far, and very anxious to see it!

One of em gets Aldo'd the other gets Alvarez'd

Any match is good for his lovers and haters. He never fights. He just stays relevant though non fighting methods.

Khabib and Lee are the two worst matchups for Conor in the LW division.

If Edson’s spinning heel kick couldn’t put Kevin down, what makes you think Conor’s left will?

giphy.gif
Edson just grazed him in the forehead and made him do the chicken dance. Also Leonardo Santos folded him and I'll bet Conor hits harder than that can.

He's going to duck Khabib forever too
You misunderstand. I didn't say he was "ducking them". Khabib is the biggest fight right now. If he beats Khabib, Tony or Poirier is most definitely NOT the biggest fight. And we all know he won't just "defend the belt against the #1 contender".

In my opinion here's a few of my thoughts:
Khabib: could go either way it's a pick em for me, honestly feel conor has the best chance of anyone in the division. I don't see a rounded out guy like Lee or Ferguson getting it done.
Ferguson: very hittable and has been rocked numerous times by less than conor would hit him with, but we'll rounded with a gas tank... would be trouble for conor late in the fight. I favor conor
Lee: Similar to my thoughts on Ferguson skill set wise, but I think he is a few steps behind ferguson.
Honestly, if he had a better fight iq and followed a good gameplan I still think Diaz is the worst matchup for Conor to be honest

I'd say Conor has been game-planning like this for the last two years.

Khabib (W) GSP (W) Woodley (W or L) retire
Khabib (W) GSP (L) Nate (W or L) retire
Khabib (L) Nate (W) Khabib 2 (W or L) retire
Khabib (L) Nate (L) Retire

Ferguson, Lee, Barbosa, all those guys have nothing for Conor. He'll never fight them.

Khabib is a far worse matchup for Conor than either of those two. Cucuy will keep it on the feet where he gets dropped by way lesser strikers every fight way too often, it would look exactly like the Alvarez fight. Kevin Lee on the other hand got knocked out by a jiu jitsu guy and gets rocked in every fight he's in too, would look like the Aldo fight. Khabib has a way better chin.

Ferguson is a way easier matchup for Conor than Khabib is..

Yeah sure, Khabib could get caught with a punch, but Tony gets stunned all the fucking time... Khabib on the ground > anything Tony would do.
I agree, I think Conor beats Tony but Tony beats Khabib, personally.

Lee is interesting against Conor for sure. I’d watch Conor fight all those guys.

I agree TS. Tony is hitable but doesn’t mean Conor has a touch of death, Conor lost to nate ffs Ferguson will toy with him.

Also think lee takes Conor down and gets a tko

GSP vs McGregor would be a hilarious mismatch.

Would watch.

GSP at LW or someone like him

Technical standup, excellent takedowns and all around game. Can’t be shaken mentally. Gsp by ud

Back