2, 4 and 5 Jones

No, actually, if you score any of the first three rounds for Jones you are a blind nutthugger and that's it.

Pseudusport gonna pseudosport

Jones could never win a close fight according to sherdog.

Reyes won 4-1.

robbery of the century.

Reyes won 4-1.

robbery of the century.

You could easily give Jon the 3rd as well. Jon controlled the fight

Yeah, that has to be what the judges saw

5 rounds of 90% of octagon control did it. When rounds are close thats gonna push it over

Yeah, that's how I saw it too. Jones really rallied in the 2nd to take it and clearly won 4 and 5. Bones 2-4-5 and 48-47 all over again like 2013

I had it Jones 3 4 5 but he clearly won. People letting hate cloud their judgement.

Dominick Cruz wanted jon to lose so bad.

I had jon 3 to 2 easy

5 rounds of 90% of octagon control did it. When rounds are close thats gonna push it over

That's how I had it, but that 2nd rd was really dicey for Jones. I'd completely understand a rd 2 for Reyes.

Need to rewatch. But my thoughts:

Reyes clearly landed the best shots in round 1.

I think Reyes edged him in 2 and 3.

Round 4 is toughest to score. Reyes had the early barrage but slowed after that.

Jones took the 5th.

I think it was 4-1 or 3-2 either way, but definitely favor Reyes overall. I think he was robbed. But like I said, need to rewatch.

REMATCH

I had it Jones 3 4 5 but he clearly won. People letting hate cloud their judgement.

Dominick Cruz wanted jon to lose so bad.

I had jon 3 to 2 easy

2? How? Reyes did far more damage period. Watch the fight without commentary and everything is clear.

Not gonna lie they had us there in the first half. THE GOAT LIVES ON

Very close fight. I had Jones winning 3 rounds. The strikes landed were close enough and Jones controlled most of the fight besides a few aggressive flurries from Reyes. Plus there were those "takedowns" but they didn't count for much IMO. Reyes did a great job, but 48 - 47 Jones was the right call.

That's how I had it, but that 2nd rd was really dicey for Jones. I'd completely understand a rd 2 for Reyes.

Jones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Robbed of a clear 50:45 win. Incompetent judges.

Jones was out-landed in the 2nd round bro

He didn’t easily win fuck all, I’m not buying the robbery but he can definitely count himself fortunate.

I had first 3 for Reyes. Dunno how Jones won 3

Agreed, but even if you felt Reyes had 3 rounds, blame Reyes for that loss for gassing in round 2 and back pedalling the whole fight and coasting last few rounds no longer throwing combos

Back