1st Time Cancun Trip - Any Advice/Pro Tips?

dude im mexican and i went there in 2016 nothing is gonna happen to you dont be afraid, go to Xcaret, its an all day huge park with bunch of attractions, i seriously got there at 9 am and left at 11 pm when they closed

Xplore its another water park that i really enjoyed, its not as big as xcaret but there are ziplines and stalactite caves that you go through in like small kayaks with hand paddles, i had a fucking blast there man, its possible to go at night when they lit torches and shit i wish i would have done that but i didnt know

also for night life go to coco bongo the night club but people selling tickets in the streets are going to try and over charge you look in a few places and you'll find a cheaper one (they tried to charge me 59 dollars per person to get into that fucking club )

For night life there is also Playa del carmen which is not that far off if i remember correctly

you will have a blast man good luck and dont be afraid nothing will happen to you

lol at the fucking pussies in this thread. I've been to Cancun, Playa and Cozumel... several times and always have a blast.

While in Cancun
- Embrace the heat and just know you're going to sweat... Don't worry, everyone else is too. Just drink, swim when it gets to hot... or just hang out in the pool bar during the day.
- Embrace the shuttle system, it's cheap and fun as hell at night. I've run into mini-parties when heading from the hotel to the bars or vice versa.
- Get Scuba Certified, seriously, fucking do this. You're wasting an opportunity to see one of the natural wonders of the world by not scuba diving in the Caribbean. There's nothing you can compare it to.

Also, I agree with the above, Xcaret is great fun.

Is it true cartel activity is picking up in Cancun? Was there about a year or so ago and had a blast

Back