1st rule of fighting, never leave it to the judges

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's get something straight. With the scoring system that's in place Bisping won 3 rounds. 3 outta 5 gives u a unanimous decision no matter how you slice it. Anderson had multiple opportunities to take advantage and end the fight and chose not to. He did more damage there's no question and yes one of the rounds could have been scored a 10-8 but wasn't. So that all being said he left his fate in the hands of the judges and got burned. Give props to Bisping (much as I hate to say that can't stand that dude) he did what he had to do to get the win even is he was obviously the more damaged fighter.

56fb393dafd7c47bfdb7ce241e45f7e9.jpg

1st rule: Protect yourself at all times.

lmao @ that opportunistic knee by Silva

10-8???? Lol

Bisping outstriked him, dropped Anderson 2 times and nearly finished him.

Second rule: Be aware of the fucking MMA scoring system(In tonights case),If you were losing the fight,don't leave it to the judges. If you won,no harm in doing that.

First rule of fighting is you do not talk about fighting.

10-8???? Lol

Bisping outstriked him, dropped Anderson 2 times and nearly finished him.

Bisping never almost finished him lol. Silva wasn't hurt, and I'm not taking anything away from Bisping he won I had the score the same.

Second rule: Be aware of the fucking MMA scoring system(In tonights case),If you were losing the fight,don't leave it to the judges. If you won,no harm in doing that.

Lot of asshurt in these threads lol, Bipsing won. Deal with it right. He left it to the judges scorecards and got burned, give Mike some props

So this pretty much continues to confirm how bad the judging system is and the terrible refs we got in MMA.

What a great time to be a fan.

Lot of asshurt in these threads lol, Bipsing won. Deal with it right. He left it to the judges scorecards and got burned, give Mike some props

I was giving Mike props when I said that...

Starting rd4, Silva should know that he can't afford losing 1 more round

2nd round. Dropped him, proceeded with gnp.

Rewatch the fight

Silva wasn't hurt lol you rewatch the fight. Just because he landed a clean shot that dropped Anderson he was never in danger of being finished like Bisping was twice in the fight. You're delusional.

Again I'm giving Bisping complete credit for doing what he had to do to win. Props to Mike

I was giving Mike props when I said that...

I know I was just piggybacking what you said with all the epic asshurtedness rolling through Sherdog right now. Maybe it didn't come across like that sorry

Silva wasn't hurt lol you rewatch the fight. Just because he landed a clean shot that dropped Anderson he was never in danger of being finished like Bisping was twice in the fight. You're delusional.

Again I'm giving Bisping complete credit for doing what he had to do to win. Props to Mike

"Just because he landed a clean shot that dropped Anderson"
"he was never in danger"
"clean shot that dropped Anderson"
"never in danger"

WTF

I think this is one of the silliest things said by non-fighters. do you really think its that easy to ko a high level well trained fighter whenever you want? There would never be any decisions if that were the case.

"Just because he landed a clean shot that dropped Anderson"
"he was never in danger"
"clean shot that dropped Anderson"
"never in danger"

WTF

Let me dumb it down for you since I can see your level of intelligence is not on par. Getting hit with a clean shot does not mean that you are hurt, it means you got hit cleanly. Anderson didn't walk back to his stool wobbly, nor did he show any signs of being hurt. You're grasping at straws to strengthen your argument and it's pathetic. Enjoy the win, we agree on that. Bisping won. But to say that Bisping almost finished him is completely moronic

Let me dumb it down for you since I can see your level of intelligence is not on par. Getting hit with a clean shot does not mean that you are hurt, it means you got hit cleanly. Anderson didn't walk back to his stool wobbly, nor did he show any signs of being hurt. You're grasping at straws to strengthen your argument and it's pathetic. Enjoy the win, we agree on that. Bisping won. But to say that Bisping almost finished him is completely moronic

So it's became personal for you?? And i hoped for constructive discussion.

Stay salty, dickhead

Getting dropped and getting pounded on isn't being in danger now. I love when Anderson fights. Used to be watch his skill. Now it's to see how crazy some people are when they don't believe their own eyes.

"You're wrong, eyes!"

So it's became personal for you?? And i hoped for constructive discussion.

Stay salty, dickhead

LOL I'm not salty but you're clueless which was obvious by your replies. Personal is calling me a dickhead rotflmao, seems like you're the one who's salty.

Back