19th Annual DICE Awards Announced! *UPDATE* Post #3: Game Developer's Choice Awards Announced

How does the forum feel about Star Wars Battlefront beating Destiny: The Taken King for Action GOTY? I was a hardcore Destiny player who ducked out before the expansion, but I've heard almost nothing but good things about it.
Is a expansion worthy of a nomination ?

How does the forum feel about Star Wars Battlefront beating Destiny: The Taken King for Action GOTY? I was a hardcore Destiny player who ducked out before the expansion, but I've heard almost nothing but good things about it.

I'm thinking Destiny should've destroyed it, but I don't think Destiny is such hot shit anyways, so I don't know. I don't think Battlefront would be anything without the "Star Wars" license, but the fact that such a by the numbers shooter can compete at an awards show, speaks volumes to how and interchangeable, and basic the entire genre is. Make a half decent LOTR shooter, and I'm sure it would be up there too(arrows n' shit. Lvl 70 armor yeah!). Might even be good, but who cares? How bad does a shooter have to be, to even be noticeable in today's landscape? I'm playing indie shooters with nothing going for them but the mechanics, and their community defend them as great, simply because they aren't unplayable messes.

So yeah, Destiny is "better", but not some game changing triumph. So, Star Wars wins via it being Star Wars. Fuck it. Who cares?

Last edited:
I'm thinking Destiny should've destroyed it, but I don't think Destiny is such hot shit anyways, so I don't know. I don't think Battlefront would be anything without the "Star Wars" license, but the fact that such a by the numbers shooter can compete at an awards show, speaks volumes to how and interchangeable, and basic the entire genre is. Make a half decent LOTR shooter, and I'm sure it would be up there too(arrows n' shit. Lvl 70 armor yeah!). Might even be good, but who cares? How bad does a shooter have to be, to even be noticeable in today's landscape? I'm playing indie shooters with nothing going for them but the mechanics, and their community defend them as great, simply because they aren't unplayable messes.

So yeah, Destiny is "better, but not some game changing triumph. So, Star Wars wins via it being Star Wars. Fuck it. Who cares?
I don't know. When a real action indie winner like Tribes: Ascend comes along it tends to get noticed, and even some accolades, though naturally not the biggest one. Competitive gamers tend to value gameplay mechanics over all else; that's what we come back for, after all. Yet many value single player campaign narratives far more than mere gameplay mechanics. Some value graphics, sound, ambience. Some value simplicity in gameplay. Think on it for a moment because you yourself are probably also among them on occasion. If not, then NOBODY should EVER be putting Bioshock above Bioshock Infinite. Though they were both spectacular in all regards, but there is no comparison in terms of the complexity of gameplay shooting mechanics with Infinite over its predecessors. The same can be said of Mass Effect 3.

The grandest awards ceremony has to reflect the grandest panorama of what the gaming industry is. If anything, the hardcore community of gamers like us is egregiously over-represented; just look at how big phone gaming is, yet they get one category, and get almost zero nominations outside it. This is for good reason. There are a lot of phone games out there I've tried that literally tens of millions of people play each month that are just atrociously programmed, and even the well-programmed ones tend to be absurdly simple by comparison to AAA console/PC titles. So that makes sense, but we should remember in that context that the fun factor and stability of competitive combat gameplay itself shouldn't be overvalued in the grander scope. There is a confluence here of the overall sophistication of programming as well as the essence of these games as games, themselves, and finally with regard to their popularity among the gaming community.

The only thing that tingles my funny bone is Bloodborne doing so poorly. Microsoft wields an undue amount of influence in North America, and this is an award hosted here in North America. There was probably some lobbying involved. But then I look at the history of winners, and I realize that a PS3 exclusive (The Last of Us) dominated this awards to a degree that no other game in history has.
Is a expansion worthy of a nomination ?
On some level I think the answer has to be yes. Otherwise, how do some of the best and most popular franchises in the world get a chance at proper recognition? MMO's are becoming the new norm, and games like World of Warcraft often release a great deal more content in an expansion than many games contain as standalone enterprises.

I don't know. When a real action indie winner like Tribes: Ascend comes along it tends to get noticed, and even some accolades, though naturally not the biggest one. Competitive gamers tend to value gameplay mechanics over all else; that's what we come back for, after all. Yet many value single player campaign narratives far more than mere gameplay mechanics. Some value graphics, sound, ambience. Some value simplicity in gameplay. Think on it for a moment because you yourself are probably also among them on occasion. If not, then NOBODY should EVER be putting Bioshock above Bioshock Infinite. Though they were both spectacular in all regards, but there is no comparison in terms of the complexity of gameplay shooting mechanics with Infinite over its predecessors. The same can be said of Mass Effect 3.

The grandest awards ceremony has to reflect the grandest panorama of what the gaming industry is. If anything, the hardcore community of gamers like us is egregiously over-represented; just look at how big phone gaming is, yet they get one category, and get almost zero nominations outside it. This is for good reason. There are a lot of phone games out there I've tried that literally tens of millions of people play each month that are just atrociously programmed, and even the well-programmed ones tend to be absurdly simple by comparison to AAA console/PC titles. So that makes sense, but we should remember in that context that the fun factor and stability of competitive combat gameplay itself shouldn't be overvalued in the grander scope. There is a confluence here of the overall sophistication of programming as well as the essence of these games as games, themselves, and finally with regard to their popularity among the gaming community.

The only thing that tingles my funny bone is Bloodborne doing so poorly. Microsoft wields an undue amount of influence in North America, and this is an award hosted here in North America. There was probably some lobbying involved. But then I look at the history of winners, and I realize that a PS3 exclusive (The Last of Us) dominated this awards to a degree that no other game in history has.

...oof!

I'm gonna have to tackle that when I'm a bit more capable(sober).

The other side of that would be the idea that writing and new boards are only part of a game. If the mechanics are largely the same it is still the same game.

But then again each installment of COD is less diverse than other titles minor expansions.

I'm undecided but it seems a valid line of discussion.

I just can't see how you pick fallout over the other games. The gun play was better, but the dialog compared to the other games (in the fallout series) was terrible. What made Fallout stand out from the other games nominated?

Witcher 3 would of been my pick, pillars was another one I'd choose.

I might be the only one who didn't think much of Pillars. The gameplay was fine and all and exactly what I expected as an old BG & IWD fan. But that story was such a huge disappointment to me, as was all the muddled side quests. I couldn't immerse myself in it no matter how hard I tried. In fact, as I sit here right now, I couldn't even tell you what the story was about having played it to completion maybe 6 or 7 months ago. I'm drawing a complete blank.

I dont usually pay attention to awards shows, but this one caught my attention. I am straight up confused by the winners and their categories. Like many others, I think the Fallout 4 was outclassed by a handful of other games. The mashup categories just seem strange and most of the winners seem wrong. Its like they gave the award first and then made up categories to fit the award.

Fallout 4 was a good game but game of the year? Nope. I own Witcher 3 haven't played it yet but from what I've seen it clearly deserves it. FO4 engine is getting old and stagnant that game had a lot of problems (yes it's to be expected at this point) but really that's the main issue isn't it? In late 2015 this shouldn't be a thing anymore. Bethesda needs to completely flip the script with their next game (probably another ES game).

Also, they completely ruined the dialogue system. It felt like the took a step back with FO4. Still a good game but had to many flaws to make it top tier and elite IMHO.

Was it really an upset? I'd think Fallout was even money to win.

I heard a lot of reviewers saying Battlefront was one of the most disappointing titles of 2015 and on NO ONES radar. TotalBiscuits review of it was scathing to say the least. Also, AngryJoes.

I find the DICE awards to be biased and a fraudulent awards show. Can't take this shit seriously. It's almost getting as bad as those shitty awards Keighley hosted, on Spike. RIP Gametrailers. WTF is Geoff Keighley doing lately anyways? Not that I care but it's weird not seeing him now that GT is gone. Meh, got sidetracked a bit there. Anyways, no I don't think either Destiny: The Taken King (as it's an XPAC) or Battlefront deserved that award.

Was it really an upset? I'd think Fallout was even money to win.
Yes. This is felt out in the game industry the same way it is in the film industry: with the leadup to the DICE with smaller awards shows and then the nomination totals themselves. The Witcher 3 has garnered the most acclaim so far, and also scored the second most total nominations.

It was the favorite coming into the ceremony to win GOTY.
I dont usually pay attention to awards shows, but this one caught my attention. I am straight up confused by the winners and their categories. Like many others, I think the Fallout 4 was outclassed by a handful of other games. The mashup categories just seem strange and most of the winners seem wrong. Its like they gave the award first and then made up categories to fit the award.
I understand not agreeing with Fallout 4. The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne gobbled up the lion's share of Sherdog voters. Like all great awards ceremonies in their youth it has been figuring out the categories as it goes along. Go check out the Oscar categories in 1945. Theirs are the most logical of any out there. Their genre categories are beautifully streamlined. I don't understand why they've elected to ditch the "PC" and "Console" platform categories, but even that makes sense when you realize the platform awards for Handheld/Mobile are sort of bones tossed to ALL those apparatuses that are largely irrelevant in all the other categories. I was glad they ditched the "Casual" category since that didn't mean anything. They've done an incredible job with the categories.

Game of the Year Award
  • GAME OF THE YEAR: the best overall game.

Platform Awards
  • HANDHELD OF THE YEAR: the best game on handheld gaming consoles (i.e. PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS)
  • MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR: the best game on phones/tablets (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile...biggest difference from the above is that these are designed first and foremost as touchscreen games)

Genre Awards

• ACTION: Almost exclusively shooters, and first person or third person perspective. Rare beat 'em ups make it. Focus is on combat/action.
  • ADVENTURE: Almost all FPS/3PS games (more likely to be 3PS) that don't fit into Action, or God's Eye view games that don't fit into Strategy/Simulation. Also side scrollers. More focus on environment exploration, stealth, puzzles, and narrative.
  • FAMILY: Casual, kiddie, puzzle, pretty much anything that doesn't fit above or below with an E10+ ESRB rating or lower.
  • FIGHTING: This genre is extremely concrete. It's almost uniformly duels of contestants with health bar depletion.
  • RACING: Also concrete. Any game where you're racing the clock for time or competitors for the finish.
  • RPG/MMO: This category used to be confused, but I looked up the new definition, and thanks to the advent of "Outstanding Online Gameplay" below, this category only refers to RPG's (single player or online), so the only thing left confusing is the name. There's no reason to mention "MMO" any more than for the other genres since it describes a format, not a genre. This appears to be a vestige of earlier ceremonies when the category was muddled doing double duty. They mean to say, "MMORPG", but that in itself is redundant.
  • SPORTS: Again, this is extremely concrete. Sports games are games where you simulate sports competitions (real or artificial).
  • STRATEGY/SIMULATION: Mostly God's Eye view games like Starcraft/Simcity, but also games like Spore where you literally play around in a simulated world.

Technical/Creative Awards
  • SPRITE: this is their "Innovation" award. It's sort of a glorified Game of the Year for independent developers. The focus is on innovating new ideas/formats in gaming (since indies can't possibly compete with huge game companies in established formats). Technical and creative.
  • ONLINE GAMEPLAY: which game has the best overall multiplayer online experience (either competitive or cooperative). Technical and creative.
  • GAME DIRECTION: this is the videogame version of "Best Director", but direction teams in gaming will often include more than one person. Generally, it speaks to the overall flow of a game in how seamless that experience feels, and how well everything comes together. Favors single player campaign experiences. Technical and creative, but perhaps more focus on the creative.
  • GAME DESIGN: this would be the videogame version of "Set Design". Which game has the best level design, the best integration of aesthetics, and the best layout balance of interactive and non-interactive elements (i.e. does the game feel like it's always inviting you to walk into invisible walls, or like everything you want to pick up and throw is inert? That's bad). Technical and creative, but mostly technical.
  • ART DIRECTION: same category as in the movies. Think of the classic debate between graphical realism and subjective beauty. While the below category would emphasize the former this category is all about the latter. Games like LIMBO win this category despite possessing very little graphical realism. It's all about the "look" of the game. Creative.
  • TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENT: basically which game makes other computer programmers go, "Wow", and, "How did they do that?" This is a competition of nerdcraft. They need to name it the "John Carmack Award". This award is bigger than graphics, but the greatest graphical realism, for example, is what this game is about. Technical.
  • ANIMATION: I'll just give you the official description here-- "This award will be presented to the individual or team whose work represents the highest level of achievement in bringing a character or characters to life in an interactive title. This award will consider the fluidity of movement, and interaction with the environment in addition to contextual realism (look and feel)." So this is about marrying the above two awards with a regard specifically to a game's characters and how well they are expressed and brought to life using animation. Technical and creative with a focus on technical.
  • SOUND DESIGN: "Presented to the individual or team whose work represents the highest level of achievement in creating a unified audio environment, integrating both music and audio effects, in an interactive title." That should explain it. It's about which game provides the best overall audio experience. Technical and creative with a focus on technical.
  • ORIGINAL MUSIC COMPOSITION: game with the best soundtrack. Creative.
  • ACHIEVEMENT IN STORY: game has the best narrative. Creative.
  • ACHIEVEMENT IN CHARACTER: game that produces the finest single character. Creative.

Last edited:
I heard a lot of reviewers saying Battlefront was one of the most disappointing titles of 2015 and on NO ONES radar. TotalBiscuits review of it was scathing to say the least. Also, AngryJoes.

I find the DICE awards to be biased and a fraudulent awards show. Can't take this shit seriously. It's almost getting as bad as those shitty awards Keighley hosted, on Spike. RIP Gametrailers. WTF is Geoff Keighley doing lately anyways? Not that I care but it's weird not seeing him now that GT is gone. Meh, got sidetracked a bit there. Anyways, no I don't think either Destiny: The Taken King (as it's an XPAC) or Battlefront deserved that award.
Not sure why you had to go to AngryJoe or TotalBiscuit. It's not a well-reviewed game (~73 average on Metacritic across platforms). But then, none in their "Action" category are really wooing the critics or gamers this year. After all, Star Wars Battlefront also garnered a nomination from Gametrailer's final ceremony this year in the "First Person Shooter GOTY" category, and guess what game won that category? Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (~78 average on Metacritic across platforms). So if Angry Joe likes COD does that means that Gametrailers didn't hold a "biased", "fraudulent" awards ceremony unworthy of being taken seriously? C'mon.

The Taken King was much better liked than either of those franchises by the wider gaming community. Halo 5 or Splatoon probably deserved it the most. Seems to be a weak genre in an otherwise great year. Look, it's a major ceremony, not a list generated by a small staff of guys in a room. There is going to be lobbying. That's life. Microsoft, Bethesda, and EA clearly have already adopted the model.

But if it's fraudulent then Gametrailers couldn't have been legit. It's remarkable how similar their picks are:
GAMETRAILERS 2015 GAME OF THE YEAR

- Bloodborne
- Fallout 4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Best Action/Adventure Game:

- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Yakuza 5

Best Adventure Game:

- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Life is Strange
- SOMA
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Until Dawn

Best First-Person Shooter:

- Dying Light
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Call of Duty: Blacks Ops III

Best Third-Person Shooter:

- Just Cause 3
- The Order: 1886
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2
- Splatoon

Best Platformer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QxYGZx87o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QxYGZx87o
- Grow Home
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Super Mario Maker
- Tembo the Badass Elephant
- Yoshi's Wooly World

Best Strategy Game: https://youtu.be/sZV-AojPHY8?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
https://youtu.be/sZV-AojPHY8?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Armello
- Codename: STEAM
- Disgaea V
- Star Craft II: Legacy of the Void
- Total War: Attila

Best Multiplayer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXt8G1l0G8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXt8G1l0G8
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Heroes of the Storm
- Rocket League
- Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Best Expansion of 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjVZJ51LvI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjVZJ51LvI
- Bloodborne : The Old Hunters
- Destiny : The Taken King
- Final Fantasy XIV : Heavensward
- Shovel Knight : Plague of Shadows
- The Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone

Best PC Exclusive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wromWld9lHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wromWld9lHs
- Cities Skyline
- Heroes of the Storm
- Pillars of Eterity
- Starcraft II : Legacy of the Void
- Undertale

Best PlayStation Exclusive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1u8vUuLYE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1u8vUuLYE8
- Bloodborne
- Disagaea 5
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- Until Dawn
- Yakuza 5

Best Xbox Exclusive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tthk0KU7nu8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tthk0KU7nu8
- Forza 6

Best Wii U Exclusive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwXSvn4aCDY
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- Splatoon
- Super Mario Maker
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Yoshi's Wooly World

Best Handheld Exclusive: https://youtu.be/OxDGIpLI9O0?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
https://youtu.be/OxDGIpLI9O0?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight
- Lara Croft Go
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Best Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF-UwCOTxk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF-UwCOTxk
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Bloodborne
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

Best Trailer: https://youtu.be/EUc_ugdrf1g?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
https://youtu.be/EUc_ugdrf1g?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announcement
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Reveal
- For Honor Reveal
- Persona 5 Gameplay Reveal
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - A Night to Remember

Following on the Oscars analogy, here is what the biggest Game awards shows have nominated for Game of the Year, with the Bafta awards to follow:

The Game Awards:

Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid
Super Mario Maker

DICE Awards

Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Ori and the Blind Forest

Game Developers Choice Awards

Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid
Rocket League

Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 made all 3, with Metal Gear Solid 5 missing DICE.

Not sure why you had to go to AngryJoe or TotalBiscuit. It's not a well-reviewed game (~73 average on Metacritic across platforms). But then, none in their "Action" category are really wooing the critics or gamers this year. After all, Star Wars Battlefront also garnered a nomination from Gametrailer's final ceremony this year in the "First Person Shooter GOTY" category, and guess what game won that category? Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (~78 average on Metacritic across platforms). So if Angry Joe likes COD does that means that Gametrailers didn't hold a "biased", "fraudulent" awards ceremony unworthy of being taken seriously? C'mon.

The Taken King was much better liked than either of those franchises by the wider gaming community. Halo 5 or Splatoon probably deserved it the most. Seems to be a weak genre in an otherwise great year. Look, it's a major ceremony, not a list generated by a small staff of guys in a room. There is going to be lobbying. That's life. Microsoft, Bethesda, and EA clearly have already adopted the model.

But if it's fraudulent then Gametrailers couldn't have been legit. It's remarkable how similar their picks are:
GAMETRAILERS 2015 GAME OF THE YEAR

- Bloodborne
- Fallout 4
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Best Action/Adventure Game:

- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Yakuza 5

Best Adventure Game:

- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Life is Strange
- SOMA
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Until Dawn

Best First-Person Shooter:

- Dying Light
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- Call of Duty: Blacks Ops III

Best Third-Person Shooter:

- Just Cause 3
- The Order: 1886
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2
- Splatoon

Best Platformer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QxYGZx87o
- Grow Home
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Super Mario Maker
- Tembo the Badass Elephant
- Yoshi's Wooly World

Best Strategy Game:
https://youtu.be/sZV-AojPHY8?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Armello
- Disgaea V
- Star Craft II: Legacy of the Void
- Total War: Attila

Best Multiplayer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXt8G1l0G8
- Heroes of the Storm
- Rocket League
- Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Best Expansion of 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjVZJ51LvI
- Bloodborne : The Old Hunters
- Destiny : The Taken King
- Final Fantasy XIV : Heavensward
- Shovel Knight : Plague of Shadows
- The Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone

Best PC Exclusive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wromWld9lHs
- Cities Skyline
- Heroes of the Storm
- Pillars of Eterity
- Starcraft II : Legacy of the Void
- Undertale

Best PlayStation Exclusive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1u8vUuLYE8
- Bloodborne
- Disagaea 5
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- Until Dawn
- Yakuza 5

Best Xbox Exclusive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tthk0KU7nu8
- Forza 6

Best Wii U Exclusive:

- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- Splatoon
- Super Mario Maker
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Yoshi's Wooly World

Best Handheld Exclusive:
https://youtu.be/OxDGIpLI9O0?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight
- Lara Croft Go
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Best Soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF-UwCOTxk
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Bloodborne
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

Best Trailer:
https://youtu.be/EUc_ugdrf1g?list=PL...6hV0j2XmnZjebU
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announcement
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Reveal
- For Honor Reveal
- Persona 5 Gameplay Reveal
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - A Night to Remember

I just don't care enough about the DICE awards, or award shows in general anymore. They all seem biased and pick and choose based off ad revenue and whoever picks what. So, someone, somewhere on the internet will put up a stink about it. I always pick the publications that jive personally with me and my own personal taste the most, as that's how I'll know I'll get the most objective and impartial review. Obviously, I went to to Joe and Biscuit because they are the real deal contrary to popular belief. It's about time pundits started looking at them this way. YouTube and Twitch is starting to dominate the scene and places like Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers, Kotaku etc. are going to start bleeding out cause they can't compete when they have a bigger team, smaller market share and more overhead. I never said Gametrailers was the end-all-be-all of game awards shows either. They produced well made and informative video's. But I still disagreed with a lot of their picks.

Perhaps the Action genre was weak this year, so weak that they put an expansion into it. That doesn't mean that a severely flawed game should win the category, based solely on hype. I think Battlefront won because it's popular.

Last edited:
This must be the most pathetic year for action games, ever.

You are looking at critic reviews. Look at the user reviews. And if we are going by those, Witcher 3 scored in the 90 by critics and 9.0 from users.
lol
Those are nothing but fanboys and trolls. No one pays attention to that score.

That's pretty bad, but I've never paid attention to these anyway, are they always this bad? This is closer to the Grammy's of video game awards.

That's pretty bad, but I've never paid attention to these anyway, are they always this bad? This is closer to the Grammy's of video game awards.
What do you find to be the egregious omissions and inclusions?

SW:BF was fucking trash....

Soulless and garbage, the game has been completely ruined by EA.

And lol@ F04 winning that game looks like a Ps3 game, it should has never been included as a "next gen game".

That is the worst dice awards ive ever seen...

Back