196 press déjà vu of ufc 158 press

Well, it was tame by Diaz bros standards, but the verbal exchanges were a hoot.

Always a possibility of chaos taking place when a fighter gets sassy with the Diaz brothers.

If this fight is as boring as GSp vs Nick I'll be turning off the TV after 1 round just like that fight

This fight more reminds me me of Paul Daley vs Nick Diaz who also ha good left hand

Well, it was tame by Diaz bros standards, but the verbal exchanges were a hoot.

Always a possibility of chaos taking place when a fighter gets sassy with the Diaz brothers.

Ah, I never get that feeling. I know there was the fight in the hospital with Riggs, the Miller brawl and the scuffle at the WSOF in Vegas, but when it comes to press conferences, staredowns or anything UFC related, I never get the feeling that either one will do something. I almost err on the side of thinking the security in the background for the recent press conference was for show. We've only ever seen Jones & Cormier get into a serious scuffle in recent times and they both got a hefty fine for it - it doesn't seem worth throwing a slap at the press conferences or weigh ins.

Ah, I never get that feeling. I know there was the fight in the hospital with Riggs, the Miller brawl and the scuffle at the WSOF in Vegas, but when it comes to press conferences, staredowns or anything UFC related, I never get the feeling that either one will do something. I almost err on the side of thinking the security in the background for the recent press conference was for show. We've only ever seen Jones & Cormier get into a serious scuffle in recent times and they both got a hefty fine for it - it doesn't seem worth throwing a slap at the press conferences or weigh ins.

I don't know, they also somewhat recently got in a huge brawl with Khabib and his crew at one of the fight events.

Diaz bros are not averse to throwing down outside the cage.

I don't know, they also somewhat recently got in a huge brawl with Khabib and his crew at one of the fight events.

Diaz bros are not averse to throwing down outside the cage.

Yeah, that was the WSOF card in Vegas when they were chasing each other around the lobby and the scuffle in the arena. I don't think they're the mindless thugs people think they are. They probably got a surprise when Nurmagomedov and his buddies went back and forth with them.

Before the Johnson fight there was the video of Diaz and his crew approaching him while it looked like he was on his own and pushing him. And Cerrone trying to shake Diaz jr's hand and being told to piss off. But I think threy've explained they don't like getting pally with someone in their weight division or who they might possibly fight in the future.

Yeah, that was the WSOF card in Vegas when they were chasing each other around the lobby and the scuffle in the arena. I don't think they're the mindless thugs people think they are. They probably got a surprise when Nurmagomedov and his buddies went back and forth with them.

Before the Johnson fight there was the video of Diaz and his crew approaching him while it looked like he was on his own and pushing him. And Cerrone trying to shake Diaz jr's hand and being told to piss off. But I think threy've explained they don't like getting pally with someone in their weight division or who they might possibly fight in the future.

Oh, outside of their more heated beefs with other fighters, they are actually very personable, friendly guys. Almost every fan who's met them all say the same thing - they are super friendly.

They just have a warrior mentality when it comes to fighting and trash talk.

I can't think of anyone in the UFC I'd rather smoke a big fatty with than the Diaz brothers.

Oh, outside of their more heated beefs with other fighters, they are actually very personable, friendly guys. Almost every fan who's met them all say the same thing - they are super friendly.

They just have a warrior mentality when it comes to fighting and trash talk.

Yeah, I think it's what works for them, not being pally with someone who they know they might eventually fight. Two worse kinds of fights usually are; one between two friends or when there's being a lot of beef between two fighters and they're gassed after 2 minutes trying to knock the other one's head off.

Back