18yr old purple belt Tainan Dalpra submits black belt Bill Cooper

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tainan is AOJ's highly successful competitor, only recently promoted to purple belt.
Meanwhile, Bill Cooper is a famous American black belt, Worlds silver medallist.

At the same invitational, Tainan also sub'd a Royce Gracie brown belt:

AOJ seems to be producing the next generation of monster teens...

47373223_1022561964612938_4016381070254457245_n.jpg

Purple belt submits black belt..... You won't believe what happens next!

This kid is bringing Pressure!

Bill Cooper used to make very good black belts look not so good at Grapplers Quests.

What I want to know is who on his team is sneaking creeper pics of him in the locker room?

gyno spotted ,juicing at 18.Just lol.
Wouldn’t be shocked at all . High school football , baseball , wrestlers , and basketball players do . Why not full time Bjj bums/ teens like this kid ? No testing? Hell I may have at his age too if I was that into the scene.

Well apparently bill is a fulll time pothead these days. When bill was living at the gym and training under the guidance of franjihna he was doing the same thing to black belts.

gyno spotted ,juicing at 18.Just lol.
Don't the roids give him a bigger advantage then regularly? A lot of teens don't have full grown men strength and he skips that phase to being fully roided out (as you can see on the picture)

Last edited:
All we can say for certain is the kid shouldn't be a purple belt. Bold prediction - he will win worlds this year at purple.

Man he made it look effortless. That's crazy.

As far as muscularity, he could easily be that big at 18 grappling full time without PED's. See any of the top level D1 wrestlers his weight.

Don't know anything about gyno and there is certainly a likelyhood he is on them if he trains in at a place where it's widely accepted.

This is where PED's are a problem IMO. How many children in the kids program at his gym want to be like him and they aren't that far off of his age? When did he start? (if he is) When will the next generation start?

They need to wait longer before pulling that card, let lower belts focus on technique. This kid is going to end up washing out when his shortcuts stop working.

Cooper's superfight from earlier that day that he was there for. Really cool match between 2 unorthodox guys that ends in submission.

Last edited:
Well apparently bill is a fulll time pothead these days. When bill was living at the gym and training under the guidance of franjihna he was doing the same thing to black belts.
Bill is definitely enjoying life at his school and doing pretty well. He's old enough to be in Master's Divisions now and he's actually doing decent on the mid-level circuit. He's doing a lot of Fight 2 Wins and is subbing some guys there or having really close matches. He broke a guy's foot on a gnarly toe hold. He won a no-gi sub-only kumite round robin last year too.

He lost some of his best years to the meth addiction and his blown ACL but I'm glad he's competing. The match he did against Tainan was something the promoter asked them both to do after Cooper had already armlocked his opponent earlier that day, and he went ahead and said fuck it I'll compete again.

I've rolled with both of them. Tainan right now is living the lifestyle of someone I would expect to do what he did. When I rolled with him he smoked every black belt in the room.

Coop's style is too relaxed to do well in the gi against a guy like Tainan that is super hungry and will take advantage of every centimeter you give him.

Dude seems like a mosnter...
He is. Some of the strongest grips I've ever felt.

Last edited:

Pretty much this. Not that the kid isn't good, obviously he is. But I've talked to people who say they literally get a contact high rolling with Bill at his place because there's typically so much pot being smoked by him and around him in his gym.

As far as muscularity, he could easily be that big at 18 grappling full time without PED's. See any of the top level D1 wrestlers his weight.

Don't know anything about gyno and there is certainly a likelyhood he is on them if he trains in at a place where it's widely accepted.

This is where PED's are a problem IMO. How many children in the kids program at his gym want to be like him and they aren't that far off of his age? When did he start? (if he is) When will the next generation start?

They need to wait longer before pulling that card, let lower belts focus on technique. This kid is going to end up washing out when his shortcuts stop working.

This is my concern as well. I actually don't have that much of a problem with older people using drugs to try and stay competitive, to heal, etc, but I do worry about the culture of steroid use creeping down into lower and lower ages because you're talking some permanently fucked up hormones if you're using when you're not even out of puberty. Not to mention, should any 16-18 year old be making a decision that will effectively sign him up for drugs for life? You can make such large gains totally naturally with training and good nutrition in your mid-late teens, just do that.

He lost some of his best years to the meth addiction and his blown ACL but I'm glad he's competing. The match he did against Tainan was something the promoter asked them both to do after Cooper had already armlocked his opponent earlier that day, and he went ahead and said fuck it I'll compete again.

Glad to hear Cooper got away from Meth, hopefully he can stay clean of it. Thankfully thats a struggle I don't know but I'm sure it's tough.

This match is nothing in comparison, not even a bump in the road. F- It!

Glad to hear Cooper got away from Meth, hopefully he can stay clean of it. Thankfully thats a struggle I don't know but I'm sure it's tough.

This match is nothing in comparison, not even a bump in the road. F- It!
God damn right. He's been clean for a few years now. Good support system with a lot of people that love him and he knows it.

God damn right. He's been clean for a few years now. Good support system with a lot of people that love him and he knows it.

He's got at least 1 kid right?
I'm very glad to hear this, all the best to him and his

Back