[18mb] GIF of Andrade vs Namajunas

Lint

jmp dword ptr [ebp+8]
@Black
Reaction score
Just to be clear, this is not an illegal move as Namajunas could release Andrade's arm at all times.
It's different of when someone holds you and drives your head to the ground. Please let's not discuss that.

Now here's the kick:
ZxkeYT9.gif

Lmao sherdog is imploding and clinging to the ''fluke, was winning till she lost'' bs ....i love it.

Disappointed in the result but it was no fluke. That slam was legitimately badass.

Lmao sherdog is imploding and clinging to the ''fluke, was winning till she lost'' bs ....i love it.
That sucks, we will only get more and more divided/holy wars after that. Winter is coming.

Even worse that a buncha people don’t seem to know what a legal slam is lol awesome KO from Andrade, rarely see a vicious slam KO.

Only moron noobs use the fluke argument for something like this.

Rose looked amazing and I was looking forward to seeing her win but that was a completely legitimate end to a fight.

What the hell do you idiots think happens in fights? Someone takes a hard hit or fall to the head and sometimes the fight ends. Thats what this is all about.

Just to be clear, this is not an illegal move as Namajunas could release Andrade's arm at all times.
It's different of when someone holds you and drives your head to the ground. Please let's not discuss that.

Now here's the kick:
ZxkeYT9.gif

Sick!

Happy Jessica won.

Dont land on your head.

So it is written.

All Hail JBG

Even worse that a buncha people don’t seem to know what a legal slam is lol awesome KO from Andrade, rarely see a vicious slam KO.
Funny how they’re ignoring the two near fatal slams in round 1

Giving Andrade zero credit for adjusting the slam in the second round

Early stoppage imo.

Ref should’ve allowed more GnP to save that crappy card

<5>

Beautiful slam, Andrade is ridiculously strong

Here's the slam from a different camera.

vetXFRl.gif

Any gif-related suggestions would be appreciated, I'm starting to do this kind of stuff as of today.

God damn I’m so happy thug boy got knocked the fuck out by Andrade. Love Andrade such a fireball.

Beautiful slam, Andrade is ridiculously strong
If the referee allowed any more fighting after that slam he could end up being charged with something I guess...
But then, since it's Brazil, he wouldn't be doing any time.

Back