18 years ago Americans made more money ,working less hours than today!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hell i am not even from USA but i know the truth. Obama and other politicians before him were useless. They borrow money from FED and just spend them on useless things. US debt is 20 trillion dollars , your roads, bridges and airports are collapsing and American workers get screwed in the ass by your politicans.

They make less money than before, they work harder but your media brainwash you. ''oh no don't vote for Trump because the earth will melt. Vote for Hitlary . We don't care if she is a criminal and should be in prison. It's all about money. Hitlary gives us money and we are just brainwashing the stupid American people''.

It's really sad to see poor blacks and latinos and other people to vote for Hitlary and Obama. Obama and Hitlary will give you just food stamps. They don't want to give you a job to get paid good money and have a family. They don't want to learn you to catch fish but they want to give you 1 fish per week.

1:08:21

Your observations are not related to each other. National debt has nothing to do with median wages.

How did they work less hours back then? They had jobs back then, these days most are unemployed.

We don't know what the country would be like if Obama got to do what he wanted.

Congress blocked almost everything he tried to do and all his nominees.

The roads and bridges in my area are ok. Get a little shitty after winter, but they fix em up fairly quickly.

Airport is dumpy (JFK), I'll give you that. Pretty bush league.

18 years ago I worked less and made less. Ten years ago I worked more and made more. No telling where things are headed from here.

He is wrecking these politicians. "They spent 6 times as much money as me to come in 7th. Hillary spent way more than me and.... Who do you want as your president?"

He's right about NAFTA too.

Everyone sees the new printed hundreds, America is in a very fake RI have time. Printing money feels good at fist. But anyone now after Obama will have a mess when all that printing resonates

We don't know what the country would be like if Obama got to do what he wanted.

Congress blocked almost everything he tried to do and all his nominees.

Guess what? He's not a dictator. He actually has to work with Congress.

Despite that, he got everything he wanted for the first 2 years.

Some of his greatest hits:

Obamacare
Stimulus
Cash for Clunkers

Obamacare
Stimulus
Cash for Clunkers

Was a bunch of shit.

Cash for clunkers got me... I did get what was it... 4K? for my 1997 Subaru. Was worth 1k and got great mileage. Was a bad idea imo, but hey, I'll take the cash.

18 years ago I worked less and made less. Ten years ago I worked more and made more. No telling where things are headed from here.

Statistics don't work based on your personal experiences you goof. Numbers don't lie. Trump is again right. Americans 18 years ago made more and worked less

His ISIS bit at 1:37:00 was fucking hilarious!

Redistribution of wealth from the bottom up to the top.

In the late 70s a bank teller made more than they would currently.

Obamacare
Stimulus
Cash for Clunkers
Yeah Obama care is a real success
Don't forget the one where he ok'd selling weapons (or maybe we just gave them away) to mexican "law enforcement"

What was that called, it sounded like a Metallica song title.

Back