18 Things 90s kids realize now

90s kids are the retard cousins of the superior 80s children.

Mtv had good videos. Our cartoons were transformers and star blazers. We were on the verge of nuking russia. We had the solid gold dancers and heather thomas and even hot madonna to beat off to. Jason and freddy were honing in their killing skills.
Politically correct did not exist.

Nickelodeon was dumping green slime and water on people while barf made burgers.

Arnold was the biggest box office star

we fucking rule. Deal with it.

word

well I know..."Rocky loves Emily!"

Hahaha YES!!!! My mom made my brothers and I the most badass 3ninja costumes. Although my youngest brother that was maybe 2 at the time didn't want to wear his costume for Halloween. So Rocky And Colt went trick or treating with something else instead of Tum Tum. lol

Decent list.

Some glaring omissions, realizing how disturbed ren and stimpy actually was and the greatness of Kablam

well I know..."Rocky loves Emily!"

Ahhh man that was one of the best movies!! Too many awesome scenes from it. I specifically remember those goons talking to Emily acting like Rocky lol... what the hell was he saying again. Something like "Come Over! Come Over Now!!" only in his voice acting like Rocky it was way funnier than reading it lol

Also i was born mid January of 1990... Ive battled with this my whole life so im pretty sure im a 90s baby and a 90s kid. I remember damn near everything from this thread. accept me brothers?

Streets of Rage was the tits, i wish i played the oregon trail rather than staring at the disk in my house. all the old nick shows were great... my very faintest memory though that only people older than me seem to remember...them effing gnomes packing up their stuff and leaving nickelodeon. that was a sad day at the time

First article sucks. He said Larisa Oleynik is hot and wants to see Secret Victoria Secrets World of Alex Mack.

For shame..

I laughed at the NES blow trick. I haven't thought of that in god knows how long. As big as the NES was it seriously was the biggest piece of shit hardware out there. I don't think I've ever had to blow into a Master System cartridge once.

The japanese version of the NES ( the famicom ) had a top loading console and it does not have the problem that the NES had. The NES needed to have front loading console to mimic a VCR because it was released during the video game crash, and they needed it to look less video game like. It was a bad design but it was needed to revive the dying video industry that Atari killed.

As big as the NES was it seriously was the biggest piece of shit hardware out there.

Naw, XBOX 360 has easily been the biggest piece of shit put out by any console gaming company. There is seriously no point even debating, that's just a fact of life. I've had 4 since release, my original XBOX is still working, my original Playstation is still working, and I only went through 2 PS 2's.

HAHAHAHAHA the last few posts have brought the LULZ!

screenshot.jpg

The stampede level gave me nightmares when I was little.

Back