18 Things 90s kids realize now

I hear ya on that one. I still have my old Sega Genesis. NBA Jam, Monday Night Raw, Street Fighter 2 and of course Sonic 2 are still fun to play.

Oh Street Fighter 2 (completely overshadows the first), Zelda: Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Mario Kart were some of my all time favorites, along with TMNT 4 of course.

Thinking about it just irritates me how my cousin took my SNES, moved away, and never returned it.

I loved Sonic 2 as well but I only played whenever I visited this other cousin of mine as he had the Sega Genesis.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Start is the only way I have ever beat Contra. Without it I couldn't pass the snow level.

I beat Oregon trail all the time in the computer lab. Lemonade stand, now that took strategy

Programming Snake Byte then playing it on an Apple 2e, green and black screen. Ahh, the memories. I remember being blown away by it.

I laughed at the NES blow trick. I haven't thought of that in god knows how long. As big as the NES was it seriously was the biggest piece of shit hardware out there. I don't think I've ever had to blow into a Master System cartridge once.

Yeah, it had a crap quality 72-pin connector. Good article, but "Where in The World is Carmen Sandiego" was the game show GOAT of the 90's.

90s kids are the retard cousins of the superior 80s children.

MTV had good videos. our cartoons were transformers and star blazers. we were on the verge of nuking russia. we had the solid gold dancers and heather thomas and even hot madonna to beat off to. jason and freddy were honing in their killing skills.
Politically Correct did not exist.

Nickelodeon was dumping green slime and water on people while Barf made burgers.

arnold was the biggest box office star

we fucking rule. deal with it.

^^^

Meh, the 90's weren't lacking in any of those departments. We just built on everything the 80's did and made it better. Shit didn't really start to suck until 2001.

Realize this

ModelMartel_display_image_zps9a4fad05.jpg

Solid lists, although I remember blowing in the NES cartridge in the 80s and that Martha Quinn was my first crush in 1988.

life in the 90s for me:

Megadeth-Countdown-to-Extinction.jpeg

DBZ_Manga_Chapter_377_-_Super_Vegeta.PNG

poster.jpg

Give me an "amen" if you...

...used 70% of your wagon's weight capacity for bullets and stopped constantly to hunt
...never used any other pace other than "grueling," even when your team was dying of malaria or whatever
...tried to take every river without using the ferry and consequently capsized your wagon every other time

LOL lost me at two. Everyone of those shows fucking sucked. And staying up for Nick at nite and watching... I dunno ... good shows was one of the best parts of the 90's

I was born in '92,and I remember all of that.I loved the 90's animated Batman series

Im pretty damn old...

90s kids are the retard cousins of the superior 80s children.

MTV had good videos. our cartoons were transformers and star blazers. we were on the verge of nuking russia. we had the solid gold dancers and heather thomas and even hot madonna to beat off to. jason and freddy were honing in their killing skills.
Politically Correct did not exist.

Nickelodeon was dumping green slime and water on people while Barf made burgers.

arnold was the biggest box office star

we fucking rule. deal with it.

80's ftw!

Back