18 o Cleto Reyes Limited edition on sale for 69.99$

lublin82

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Didnt see it posted on the forum yet.I was just checking the ringside website and fount the Cletos on a sale from 189.99 to 69.99!!So almost 120$ down.
They only have 18 oz.

The thing is they come in mixed colors(flag colors) and not everyone may like that.

RETRL_2_m.jpg

RETRL_1_m.jpg

RETRL_3_m.jpg

Reyes Limited Edition Training Gloves-www.Ringside.com

Damn now that i looked more on the ringside website in the clearance section i see some really interesting deals.There's lots of stuff like equipment and gear but since i already started with posting gloves i will stay with it:)

Here are other glove deals.

29.99 $
hbg-7_m.jpg

14.99 $
hbg8_m.jpg

24.99 $
SBG2_m.jpg

29.99$
hbg10_m.jpg

39.99$
GTBGLV_2_m.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. Since they kept going in and out of stock I didn't dare mention the CR gloves at first. Mine finally shipped yesterday. Sadly the 14oz version never went back on sale - Id rather have had those.

Yup. Since they kept going in and out of stock I didn't dare mention the CR gloves at first. Mine finally shipped yesterday. Sadly the 14oz version never went back on sale - Id rather have had those.

Are you Danish??? Which colors did u choose??
Just wondering:D

This is not a good thread to visit the morning of payday.

The black and yellow Reyes are sold out, BTW.

Are you Danish??? Which colors did u choose??
Just wondering:D

I do think the Mexican colored ones are the prettiest (not because two of those colors are in our flag), but I ended up choosing the ugliest ones of the bunch - the blue ones, simply because I don't have any blue gloves :redface:

I thought about getting a pair but then i read that the Reyes sold by Ringside are different from the real Cleto Reyes. That's still probably a really good deal though.

Reyes are not avaliable.

I do think the Mexican colored ones are the prettiest (not because two of those colors are in our flag), but I ended up choosing the ugliest ones of the bunch - the blue ones, simply because I don't have any blue gloves :redface:

You mean these ones?
RETRL_2_m.jpg

These are styled after the Russian flag.
158px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

Now everyone's gonna think in the gym you're a Russian gangster:icon_chee

I thought about getting a pair but then i read that the Reyes sold by Ringside are different from the real Cleto Reyes. That's still probably a really good deal though.

What do you mean different from "the real Cleto Reyes"??. Ringside might simply sell
limited edition or something made only for the American market.Does not mean its fake and not made by the Cleto Reyes company.
If let's say they were made in India or Pakistan on a Cleto Reyes licence i still would not buy them,but i doubt it.

You mean these ones?
RETRL_2_m.jpg

These are styled after the Russian flag.
158px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

Now everyone's gonna think in the gym you're a Russian gangster:icon_chee

Yup, those... The Black ones looked nice too (were still in stock when I ordered) - Any idea what those are styled after? It's not quite the German flag...

^^Depending on your budget but for that price i would consider getting both :))

^^Depending on your budget but for that price i would consider getting both :))

Yeah I would love to but I only have the money for one as of now. Anyway I think im leaning for Fairtex, even though its only 12oz and I do kind of have big hands...
if anyone would like to tell me why windy is better I will listen but Im probably going to go for the Fairtex soon here.

I have those Fairtex Super Bags and I like them a lot. They're not all too breathable, but I couldn't resist the name brand.

Windy's have a great rep, I'd like to get those but I have too manny gloves already :(

Yup, those... The Black ones looked nice too (were still in stock when I ordered) - Any idea what those are styled after? It's not quite the German flag...

I was wondering that myself.Black,yellow white.No idea who has a flag like that:icon_neut

Back