18 million views on Ronda's fight so far

SnitchInsider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
On just one video on FB. We're still only hours removed from the fight.

sembcF3.jpg

That's well over 9,000.

Yeah, a lot of people are talking about her, not even fight fans asking if she is good

But I'm telling them no, her competition is equivalent of a 15 year old boy picking a fight with a 10 year old girl

I cant wait for some dumbass to say that the fight won't sell any PPV buys because of this.

Yeah, a lot of people are talking about her, not even fight fans asking if she is good

But I'm telling them no, her competition is equivalent of a 15 year old boy picking a fight with a 10 year old girl

And what's their answer? They run you out of town?

Brock Lesnar fighting anybody is like a 15 year old boy picking on a 10 year old.

And he still lost.

Also, more than double the social media action compared to UFC189

Haters be more butthurt please.

ForcefulWatchfulCuckoo.gif

Her last fight did just as well on social media yet only 550k PPV sales not many are actually buying the PPV

Did you tell them that she's not really a draw and the only reason people buy her PPVs is to watch the male co-main events? I mean, that's what you've been telling us for years.

And what's their answer? They run you out of town?

Couldn't agree more her competition is low low level it's easy to be good against girls with little to no skill. Look at her shit striking last night no head moment left one hand down to wing the other no level change for body shots no rolls of the shoulder no power and pulled her hair.

This
Lol at people thinking social media equals actual buys.

It doesn't equal PPV buys. But it's also very important and drives sales in many other ways. The amount of advertising the UFC gets out of every time Rousey fights is incredible.

where on Facebook is the fight?

Look at the original picture

Look at the username
Find that username
Click it
And find the video on that page somewhere, most likely at the top.

Fantastic, i love records. I hope something great will come of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back