18% KO ratio in the UFC and a feared champ?

Why do people say he has monstrous power

Does anyone actually say that?
Or is that something you just claimed people say to make the thread about his lack of KO's?

Khabib has shit standup and takes everyone he fights down. That's not the way anyone gets KO's.

He has monsterous core power which is why he throws guys around and doesn’t let them up. The fear is he’s going to take you down and you can’t get up. So in that way his power is feared.
I see, yet we have quite a few Khabib fans saying he could beat Floyd . so he is feather fisted and his boxing is poor how the hell they rationalize that

I see, yet we have quite a few Khabib fans saying he could beat Floyd . so he is feather fisted and his boxing is poor how the hell they rationalize that
Voices in your head != Khabib fans, you retarded schizo. You seem to be pulling a lot of strawmen today, more than usual, I might add.

Nobody said that ever. Stop making out bullshit to support your non existant argument you fucking idiot.
Just a few

He takes your limbs away and beats you to death. I hope raging al beats his fucking ass

That’s other Dagestani that’s got subbed by Craig with 1 second left had the craziest gnp I’ve ever seen

What is truly amazing about his ground and pound is that he seems to somehow be able to throw power shots with his whole body and maintain control at the same time. That's what separates him from everyone else.

I think good examples might be:
GSP = control over heavy strikes.
Fedor = heavy strikes over control.
Khabib = both.

I thought the hype was around his wrestling and GnP, No one told me he was dagestan golden gloves winner.

First off, I’m not a Khabib fan, at all. I can just recognize his greatness is the cage. Also, I agree, he’s not touching Floyd.

Why do people say he has monstrous power yet only has an 18% Ko/TKO ratio, this would make him feather fisted right?

I am talking about Khabib
Does he have the lowest TKO/KO ratio as a UFC champion in modern history?
<LikeReally5>

Just a few

How often do fights usually get stopped from ground and pound, when people arent hurt first?

It's not like he's looking big time for the finish. He's beating people savagely down while maintaining control.

How often do fights usually get stopped from ground and pound, when people arent hurt first?

It's not like he's looking big time for the finish. He's beating people savagely down while maintaining control.
He is feather fisted, he can't put a savage beating

Great ground control but no power

At least the first response saved the thread.

500_F_94659975_qrYNaithkqdVVnLgnSRcaor4DwUf4iNl.jpg

hits like a girl?
Name?
...asking for a friend

Back