18% KO ratio in the UFC and a feared champ?

Literally who has ever said that Khabib has monstrous power?

Many of the same Shertards that bitched about GSP being a boring fighter and not finishing fights are in love with Khabib. Go figure.

Just the whooping he put on the short Irishman has led TS to become obsessed with discrediting Khabib in any way possible not understanding that he’s actually insulting Conor in the process lulz

the Irish Manlet haha

As you say, every post insulting Khabib just makes the manlet look even more pathetic.

I think I might do a thread to blast Khabib now lol

**SHOCKING**

btw absolutely zero people is saying he have brutal KO power, you just made this shit up
so how is he going to beat Floyd in boxing?

"Frankly, I think money-wise, and competition-wise, the bout against Mayweather would be much more interesting [than a UFC fight against Tony Ferguson]." - Khabib

Conor got dropped by a pillow fisted Khabib, nice!

The beating he put on Barboza was unnerving.

When that first round ended, I felt like I had been in the cage with the guy.

Why he need ko when he smash?

2dtb.gif

Why do people say he has monstrous power yet only has an 18% Ko/TKO ratio, this would make him feather fisted right?

I am talking about Khabib
Does he have the lowest TKO/KO ratio as a UFC champion in modern history?

Nobody said that ever. Stop making out bullshit to support your non existant argument you fucking idiot.

Poor Marc, his hero Conor turned out to be a fraud and hasn't won since Obama was in office.

giphy.gif

Zero power

Why do people say he has monstrous power yet only has an 18% Ko/TKO ratio, this would make him feather fisted right?

I am talking about Khabib
Does he have the lowest TKO/KO ratio as a UFC champion in modern history?
It's the win ratio that's MFer when it comes to Khabib Captain Shade.

You know your hero Ali would look down on you for saying such a thing about his most important client

so how is he going to beat Floyd in boxing?

"Frankly, I think money-wise, and competition-wise, the bout against Mayweather would be much more interesting [than a UFC fight against Tony Ferguson]." - Khabib

<{cruzshake}>

Not even Khabib biggest fanboys are saying he will beat Floyd at boxing.

Well if he beats Floyd in boxing off course it would be huge but only he, his dad and boys are thinking he have a chance

Not sure about you, but I’d rather be knocked out cleanly than to be held down for 25 minutes and punched and elbowed a billion times. Fighting Khabib would be an awful experience.

Another shit thread by the dumbfuck who has previously been arguing for months about Khabib """ducking""" Ferguson. Why am I not surprised?

He has monsterous core power which is why he throws guys around and doesn’t let them up. The fear is he’s going to take you down and you can’t get up. So in that way his power is feared.

So TS says people are saying Khabib has monstrous power AND is going to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match? I have no words to describe lack of thinking for either of those statements.

Khabib is a grinder like GSP. He is an amazing ground technician. Not a power puncher.
Nobody in MMA stands a chance against Money May in a boxing match. Just like no boxer stands a chance against Khabib in an MMA match. This exact opinion has been posted about 20 trillion times on Sherdog.

b30.jpg

I smell a straw man argument. Nobody outside of Javier “Connor’s a tougher matchup than Tony” Mendez. The Conor knockdown was more Conor being out of position and off balanced. I’m not taking anything away from it but it is what it is. What people DO say is his GNP is strong. The shots he throws from top position are bonafide bombs.

Khabib showed the world how much of a better fighter he is than Conor.

Ever done a BJJ class? Being bullied on the ground whilst you are helpless is one of the worst feelings in the world. For these UFC fighters it will be 1000 times worse as they are good enough to normally be the bully.

Back