18% KO ratio in the UFC and a feared champ?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Why do people say he has monstrous power yet only has an 18% Ko/TKO ratio, this would make him feather fisted right?

I am talking about Khabib
Does he have the lowest TKO/KO ratio as a UFC champion in modern history?

500_F_94659975_qrYNaithkqdVVnLgnSRcaor4DwUf4iNl.jpg

hits like a girl?

Who says he has monstrous power?

lol posting troll/bait threads is a hobby of yours huh

when people say khabib has 'monstrous power' (i havent seen anyone say that though) they are talking about his grappling/wrestling, they are not referring to his striking.

Thread title is missing the ‘confirmed’ prefix.

He's feared because unless you have years of wrestling/grappling experience, have QUITE the size and strength advantage, the cardio to keep up with his pace, and power to keep him off of you, he's going to FUCKING maul you.

He doesn't have to hit hard to smother someone and smash them on the ground. Besides, if we ask my boy Conor if he doesn't have any power, I think him getting sent flying across the Octagon with a wide ass overhand would say otherwise.

It's okay buddy, they will find a way to get your idol a title without making him fight big, bad Khabib.

Khabib needs to pay ts rent he’s in his head so much

He has good power he's just a bad striker in a technical sense so he's not able to apply it.

Worse than ending your night early, he introduces you to 15+ minutes of hell.

Khabib needs to pay ts rent he’s in his head so much

What do you mean?

I don't think I have ever seen him mention Khabib lol

I love the butt hurt Conor fan girls.

They rubbish Khabib in every way, but it just makes their idol even more pathetic as he was miles away from beating Khabib lol

He doesn't knock you out but he will make you question your dedication and willingness to be part of this sport for 3-4 rounds

What do you mean?

I don't think I have ever seen him mention Khabib lol

I love the butt hurt Conor fan girls.

They rubbish Khabib in every way, but it just makes their idol even more pathetic as he was miles away from beating Khabib lol
Just the whooping he put on the short Irishman has led TS to become obsessed with discrediting Khabib in any way possible not understanding that he’s actually insulting Conor in the process lulz

So Conor got dropped by a feather fisted guy? Glass chin confirmed.

You won’t be saying that when he knocks out Floyd in the summer!

Nick Diaz described it brilliantly a while ago how he actually doesn’t get great power through his punches.

But finishing you is almost a relief, where as just constant domination the whole fight is brutal.

exactly, most PPV draws are KO artists, or at least put up on an entertaining fight. Khabib will never be a huge draw.

The only one that was a draw and had a boring style was GSP, but at least in the early years GSP was a finisher.

And Khabib wants to fight Boxers LOLLLLL

Back