170lb division - McGregor dwarfs them

giphy.gif

Until we see how Conor is at 155, talking about 170 is just silly. Will he be slower with the additional weight? Will he bulk up and cut to make 155? Once this happens then people can talk 170 but that itself would be a stretch as he would definitely have to add muscle for it and abandon the 145/155 weights for good.

Hey who is that.... its Conor offering to fight winner of Jones/DC..... See anyone can make a silly statement.

Until we see how Conor is at 155, talking about 170 is just silly. Will he be slower with the additional weight? Will he bulk up and cut to make 155? Once this happens then people can talk 170 but that itself would be a stretch as he would definitely have to add muscle for it and abandon the 145/155 weights for good.

Hey who is that.... its Conor offering to fight winner of Jones/DC..... See anyone can make a silly statement.

Even if he does well at 155 the jump to 170 is huge, 15 pounds of muscle.

I just can't see Conor beating guys like Woodley or Maia. As long as they fought smart they would get that fight to the ground, and their size and skill would overwhelm him. I guess he'd skip to the front of the line and fight Lawler though? So he might have a chance of landing a well placed shot in that fight. But I seriously doubt he makes the move to 170.

"He should fight at HW. His size is an unfair advantage!"

Woodley-McGregor.png

Theres your proof the Goat will wipe out that division nobody is too big for McGregor his precision will finish any man woman or child stepping in his way to prevent him winning the 3rd strap

The Deuce is guaranteed in 20 days,UFC 200 Lawler is finished.

If that is the case ts then it shouldn't be that impressive he's beating guys at fw when he's dwarfing guys in ww

It's not about height or reach there's a clear size difference between these 2 and RDA. Just thicker, more solid

Hah, all the other dudes there are beaming and full of confidence while McGregor instantly feels the need to try and compensate.

It's so cute, he's almost a real person!

I would be insecure too if I was some tiny little manlet around a bunch of alphas. Jones probably made him and Ronda sit at the kids table.

In other news George Roop dwarfs the LHW division because he is a couple inches taller than Cormier.

Bec Rawlings is also a natural WW because she is the same height as Serra.

Chortleworthy.

I just can't see Conor beating guys like Woodley or Maia. As long as they fought smart they would get that fight to the ground, and their size and skill would overwhelm him. I guess he'd skip to the front of the line and fight Lawler though? So he might have a chance of landing a well placed shot in that fight. But I seriously doubt he makes the move to 170.

I would just see him trying to jump up for one specific fight, to do something special. He would then drop the FW & WW belts & keep fighting at LW. But I don't even have too much confidence that he's going to get the 2nd belt after he seemed all coked out at the press conference.

Jesus Christ, can't he take a normal photo? Everyone else there is all casual, enjoying themselves, and Conor is posing as if it's for an upcoming event or something. Not as flowy as everyone else if I must say so. Hell even Ronda isn't putting on her tough girl front, the dude needs to relax a little.

I'm surprised he's not standing in the front of them with his come at me bro pose. :D

Back