17 year old blue belt beats Sonny Nohara!!!!

I was about to post a response but I dropped my purse and then my skirt flew up in my face as I was about to type.....

Gonna go find another thread to post in.

I am going to scream if I see another disrespectful exclamation mark.

chino- you unfit dullard... are you so thick headed that you cannot understand that the post warranted nothing more in a few people than rolling their eyes and typing a quick reply? you are acting as if anyone that agreed it was in poor taste is so disgusted over the post that it affected them on a personal level, and as if it wasn

after the takedown, sonny was offensive the whole time, if he would have secured side control or the back on those reversals he would have won, this wasnt a bad performance on sonny's part

after the takedown, sonny was offensive the whole time, if he would have secured side control or the back on those reversals he would have won, this wasnt a bad performance on sonny's part

that is the entire point of the thread. sonny did very well, and almost took john's back twice. he also sweeped him a few times from half, but failed. sonny lost due to the 6 min timeframe, and john's skills for those 6 minutes. again, had it gone on longer, sonny probably would've caught him... everyone just has 'their dicks in a knot' in here.

i laughed out loud with the bad boys post. amazing!

please provide documentation here. just checked the website, and it didn't say anything about this issue. also, the teens are required to check in with an ID of some sort... if this was the case, it would definitely be caught...

I didn't see him or his match. Did he not attend? He was signed up but I don't know what happened. He either lost his first match or didn't compete.

Back