17 seconds of Holly sweating

Yet again the internet proving that is there nothing I won't masturbator too..
<Baelish01>

Have we gone through the cycle yet?

1. Someone posts a picture of a female fighter
2. Undersexed posters start furiously beating it and telling everyone they would in fact have sex with said fighter.
3. Someone says the fighter is ugly or unattractive
4a. Someone accuses the person from step 3 of being gay or an incel.
4b. Person accused of being gay or an incel accuses his accuser of being a white knight.

5. A handful of people make comments that imply everyone on Sherdog is a loser (for whatever reason...sometimes done through the joking idea everyone is 6'5'' and shredded) who would be thankful if the mother goddess of all creation (female fighter) even glanced in our direction
6. A handful of people posts memes that imply they are a heterosexual male that would 100 percent have sex with a healthy woman.

Five and six are sprinkled throughout the thread, not exactly in order from steps 1-4b.

lol. Spot on.

If I wanted to see sweaty tanned elastic skin I'd watch an Iggy Pop performance
Iggy-Pop-releases-signature-coffee-blend.jpg

this is the most sherdog thread ever {<doc}

You're so wrong. Sure, she could be on stuff anyway (like any fighter) but I have seen plenty of female athletes in their 40s who look ripped like her - including my mother, who is morbidly terrified of needles and modern medical science

Holm is not that buff, she's just super chiseled in the clip. She's lean, not big. Guys are notorious for equating the two when it comes to athletic women. It's genetics and hard work. She's 5'8" and walks around at like 150. I don't know how you toss baseless PED accusations in there nilly willy

Spot on. I think it's funny the female fighters that get this. Holly is one of the least roidy looking females out there. Apart from Cyborg, where, c'mon, you have to be at the cult follower level of delusion, there are several crazy obvious users out there that never get mentioned.

She's ready to mingle. Her Instagram is all sex nowadays. I'm loving it!

Sorry to say but holly looks dry and old. Just like pretty much any woman who still tries to push it going in to their late thirties.

I like her butt pics, but this was unappetizing. Ugh :/

May I echo - “what did I just watch.”

I like her butt pics, but this was unappetizing. Ugh :/

May I echo - “what did I just watch.”

So...one-dimensional you blokes are.

She seems genuinely nice.

She is SUPER tough. (look at how she came back as a boxer after she got DEEEEESTROYED)

She has muscular yet feminine long legs.

I mean...c'mon now.

Back