17 seconds of Holly sweating

Only needed 8 seconds. Keep the change

If I wanted to have sex with someone with big muscles, I would fuck a dude. But that's right, I'm not a gay. There is a difference from having lower body fat and having defined abs and muscles, to that of being yoked and a deeper voice than you.

You're so alpha bro

Sorry Holm has a deeper voice and bigger muscles than you. Can't say the same for me but alas not all men are created equal

Last edited:
In that case we're all old enough here to be your mom kiddo

You better put some respect on this boys name. He’s been on this forum since he was 3. Real talk.

I dont care how many pics are posted..the girl is not hot.

Fuckable and thats not by much.

tenor.gif

Lol this never gets old

Holly threads on Sherdog are slowly rising up to goat status.

Have we gone through the cycle yet?

1. Someone posts a picture of a female fighter
2. Undersexed posters start furiously beating it and telling everyone they would in fact have sex with said fighter.
3. Someone says the fighter is ugly or unattractive
4a. Someone accuses the person from step 3 of being gay or an incel.
4b. Person accused of being gay or an incel accuses his accuser of being a white knight.

5. A handful of people make comments that imply everyone on Sherdog is a loser (for whatever reason...sometimes done through the joking idea everyone is 6'5'' and shredded) who would be thankful if the mother goddess of all creation (female fighter) even glanced in our direction
6. A handful of people posts memes that imply they are a heterosexual male that would 100 percent have sex with a healthy woman.

Five and six are sprinkled throughout the thread, not exactly in order from steps 1-4b.

Have we gone through the cycle yet?

1. Someone posts a picture of a female fighter
2. Undersexed posters start furiously beating it and telling everyone they would in fact have sex with said fighter.
3. Someone says the fighter is ugly or unattractive
4a. Someone accuses the person from step 3 of being gay or an incel.
4b. Person accused of being gay or an incel accuses his accuser of being a white knight.

5. A handful of people make comments that imply everyone on Sherdog is a loser (for whatever reason...sometimes done through the joking idea everyone is 6'5'' and shredded) who would be thankful if the mother goddess of all creation (female fighter) even glanced in our direction
6. A handful of people posts memes that imply they are a heterosexual male that would 100 percent have sex with a healthy woman.

Five and six are sprinkled throughout the thread, not exactly in order from steps 1-4b.
Was just about to type something similar. Every pic of Holly has half the forum saying she's hot and the other half saying she's a man - rinse, repeat.

Back