17 seconds of Holly sweating

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The 12 second mark is where it gets really hot. Thank me later, sherbros.

Looks like a guy with a bra on. Not my proudest wank.

would; from behind if she was wearing a brady jersey and a backward baseball hat with all that hair tucked in.

tenor.gif

This has to be a troll lol My troll detector is tingling

Honestly the video made me cringe, the opposite of a turn on

Looks like a guy with a bra on. Not my proudest wank.

Cry.

...while you whack off.

Just another day in the life of the average Sherbro. :oops:

Anyway, her body is..............far too much for y'all to handle.

holly_holm_legs_late_night2.jpg

Sherdoggers always be scared of women with muscles

Holly does look old enough to be my mom, though

Im 12 btw

I think I’m supposed to get a yellow card for this or something but look, a woman at her age should not be that muscular and ripped, especially when training primarily consists of hours of cardio work, not weight lifting. She’s on performance enhancing drugs, fuck off.

You're so wrong. Sure, she could be on stuff anyway (like any fighter) but I have seen plenty of female athletes in their 40s who look ripped like her - including my mother, who is morbidly terrified of needles and modern medical science

Holm is not that buff, she's just super chiseled in the clip. She's lean, not big. Guys are notorious for equating the two when it comes to athletic women. It's genetics and hard work. She's 5'8" and walks around at like 150. I don't know how you toss baseless PED accusations in there nilly willy

You're so wrong. Sure, she could be on stuff anyway (like any fighter) but I have seen plenty of female athletes in their 40s who look ripped like her - including my mother, who is morbidly terrified of needles and modern medical science

Holm is not that buff, she's just super chiseled in the clip. She's lean, not big. It's genetics and hard work. Guys are notorious for equating the two when it comes to women. She's 5'8" and walks around at like 150. I don't know how you toss baseless PED accusations in there nilly willy

Pics of your mom or it didn’t happen.

That's 12 more seconds than i needed..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back