16oz for bag work

J_C

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Good morning.

I have a few questions, and I want them answered immediately (Im a cop you idiot)

Firstly, are 16 oz sparring gloves OK for bag work or should i invest in bag gloves as well.

Yeah They are great. Ask Ron from SSFGear.com. He has some super sweet black 16 oz in that are perfect for bag work! Cheap too!

I was thinking of buying 160z sparring gloves for the bag- I just don't seem to like bag gloves

I have the gloves SSFGear.com has, not his but exact same brand just his name on it and they rock. They offer great protection for bag work and feel great on your hand even with heavy wraps. I definitely recommend them 100$ They are not too bulky either as to get in the way. I would say for his cheap price contact him and get them before he sells out!

Thanks for the good word Phenom. I will have another shipment in by the 19th. I ended up selling everyone of the ones that came in the other day to local schools. The black ones are boxing style gloves while the red ones are Fairtex style. I will have them in 16oz and 10oz this time around.

www.SSFgear.com

I would put in a pre-order with Ron since they obviously sell super-fast!

Back