164 Evil Verses... from the New Testament

not to sound lazy but could you tell me how to use a spoiler. there doesn't seem to be an option available in function menu
[ spoiler] text [/spoiler] remove the space right after the first [

Evil ideologies need to be highlighted and stamped out.

There is one religion in particular that has the highest death total in history, the highest current national murder rates in history, a legacy of paedophilia and the highest genocide rate in history.

If only we could pin point the evil scriptures that are making people do all these evil things...

Here, let me help you in the good fight, fellow sherdoggers.

Tonight I bring you, 164 evil verses, from the new testament.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html

You are a complete moron when it comes to religion. Do you read one sentence of a book and think you understand the whole book or even PARAGRAPH.

I am going to fucking son you real quick here, but note that everything you posted is wrong and you are wasting your life with this because you are wrong and pathetic.

HERE IT GOES!

I am just going to take one of your examples and destroy it. With Jesus and other rabbis of the time, you must not only read the passage in context to the rest of the book and even the rest of scriptures, but you must realize it is filled with ALLEGORY and HYPERBOLE

one example
Families will be torn apart because of Jesus (this is one of the few "prophecies" in the Bible that has actually come true). "Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." 10:21

The whole verse instead of a sentence

Matthew 10:21-23Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
21 “Brothers will turn against their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Fathers will hand over their own children to be killed. Children will fight against their own parents and will have them killed. 22 Everyone will hate you because you follow me. But the one who remains faithful to the end will be saved. 23 When you are treated badly in one city, go to another city. I promise you that you will not finish going to all the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes again.

Now, what this is saying is that those who follow Jesus will be persecuted and cause riffs even with their own close family members because they accept Jesus as the son of God. Many of the Jews of Jesus's time thought he was not the messiah.

You see how this is in no way inciting physical violence or calling for it, rather it is Jesus making the point that many will persecute christians for their beliefs....which happened.

Pedobomb.jpg

John 3 : 16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Peace be with you and let not anger harden you're heart.

your*

There is one religion in particular that has the highest death total in history, the highest current national murder rates in history, a legacy of paedophilia and the highest genocide rate in history.

If only we could pin point the evil scriptures that are making people do all these evil things...

The Bible says in Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I speak against falsehood in this thread in the name of Jesus Christ.

Yeah, i find it just a little bit hard to believe, that someone who see's Islam as "peaceful" or in any way "good", could ever have an opinion worth a shit regarding "violent verses in the Bible"...get the fuck outta here, the never ending punchline to the worlds sickest joke is what TS is

021Vc6f.gif

Why do you worship a pedophile?

not all priests are paedophiles dude. just because the church institutionally covered it up, doesnt mean that the whole entire structure of the church is guilty of running a pedo ring.

and dont bring 90 year old joseph and his child bride mary into it either. that was an immaculate conception. honest.

Hmmm...if both books are so violent and produce as much bloodshed as each other, then i very much look forward to seeing the modern day Christian equivalent of this long list of filth..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

highest murder nations = far more deaths.

successfully genociding 3 continents = far more deaths.

far more muslims die at the hands of christians and jews than the other way around = talk more bullshit.

Why are you so worked up by a historical fiction book? I'm more worried about the 7th century book written by a desert pedophile, because fans of that book are doing all sorts of copycat shit from their idol (rape, pillage, beheading, genocide, jihad etc).

Back